Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When I made all the keyframes first for the human/object, to position them ready. It's all at the start, when I make another keyframe, like further away where I want it. It's fine, but when I play it, the body of the keyframe I made starts before it. Look at the pictures.

c034a05449d94d1b8235dd3f3c23b3d5.png

2591af28ee5c46d4a579e81ac82553c9.png

I didn't want the right arm to move before the keyframes.

This is the keyframe for the right arm.4a77556b068141389b2d9e92b617d866.png

Is there a way to fix this?

You are new right?

Well that keyframe is the complete point of the arm, your character arm move before the keyframe is right, you can't change i.

Look at some tutorials, you can understand thing better. (look at AnxiousCinic tutorials, he is very good)

You are new right?

Well that keyframe is the complete point of the arm, your character arm move before the keyframe is right, you can't change i.

Look at some tutorials, you can understand thing better. (look at AnxiousCinic tutorials, he is very good)

OMG I LUV HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ok sorry, got a little fangirlish coming out. But.. I don't want it to change before the keyframe starts. But when I started mine imator. It didn't do it.