(fad) Better rig for Snowball Decent: The Return

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, everyone! I'm Snowball, leader of Snowball Productions, and this topic is dedicated towards the even better rigs that I made for my game, Snowball Decent: The Return.

I really hope you like them, but if you don't, PLEASE try to be considerate of me.

Enjoy!

Snowball_Decent_The_Return_Toy_Snowball_

Snowball_Decent_The_Return_Rig_Pic_One.pSnowball_Decent_The_Return_Rig_Pic_Two.p

Click me for download!

As bad as the rigs are, how did you make the game, btw, I would have retextured some of the stuff if I were you.

Game Maker: Studio. And what do you mean? Why would I retexture my own stuff when I make the  like that?

Actually, do you want to work together, my friend had brain stormed an idea that's similar to fad but it would be Five Nights At Duckys, I can model in blender for a better look and I can animate fairly well.

Sure! That would be awesome!

On 26/02/2017 at 4:54 PM, MC19Player said:

Game Maker: Studio. And what do you mean? Why would I retexture my own stuff when I make the  like that?

I'm no expert but I don't think MI models (despite MI being made in GameMaker) can be exported to GameMaker plus, GameMaker is designed for 2d games. I recommend Unity.

On 3/5/2017 at 8:19 PM, SadGhoster87 said:

Are we just downvoting all fad stuff now? That's a shame. I personally think these are pretty good, nice job.

Thank you!

On 3/5/2017 at 8:27 PM, Dannyboi said:

I'm no expert but I don't think MI models (despite MI being made in GameMaker) can be exported to GameMaker plus, GameMaker is designed for 2d games. I recommend Unity.

I haven't fully installed Unity yet. And as for Game Maker: Studio being 2D games, simple! Make a picture in mineimator, then go into Game Maker: Studio and upload them as a background or sprite. Done!

37 minutes ago, MC19Player said:

I haven't fully installed Unity yet. And as for Game Maker: Studio being 2D games, simple! Make a picture in mineimator, then go into Game Maker: Studio and upload them as a background or sprite. Done!

Ahhhh... I though you were gonna base it on models rather than sprites.

Eh...

you do know that fad is not welcome here right?

Fad generally shouldn't be posted here, most of us here hate it, the only thing you will get from posting fad is hate,

end of story.

2 minutes ago, iiBerry_ said:

Eh...

you do know that fad is not welcome here right?

Fad generally shouldn't be posted here, most of us here hate it, the only thing you will get from posting fad is hate,

end of story.

If you read comments on my other post, you'll find that I don't care. BTW, I'm working on a rig again. (Not fad, but character)

Oh, and I'm AFK till 4:30 PM Eastern, so please wait till then for replies to comments.

2 hours ago, MC19Player said:

If you read comments on my other post, you'll find that I don't care. BTW, I'm working on a rig again. (Not fad, but character)

Oh, and I'm AFK till 4:30 PM Eastern, so please wait till then for replies to comments.

And you'll find that some people don't care that you don't care about them downvoting fad, they'll do it anyways.

53 minutes ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

And you'll find that some people don't care that you don't care about them downvoting fad, they'll do it anyways.

And your point is...?