how do I add sounds to mine-imator!?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

This is what i did!

I used Microsoft movie maker and Converted original minecraft sounds to be usable with a audio converter. you could also use a mic and record your voice. just an option.

Edit: its simple but takes some time to do.

Edited by Zackeryss

I am trying to find a creeper explosion sound that does not have the sound of Steve taking damage in it. Can anyone help? I have found MP3s with the explosion, but they all have Steve taking damage in them. Have extracted the creeper sound OGG file from .minecraft, but windows movie maker won't recognise it. So if anyone knows how to convert an OGG into an WMM acceptable format that would help also.

I am trying to find a creeper explosion sound that does not have the sound of Steve taking damage in it. Can anyone help? I have found MP3s with the explosion, but they all have Steve taking damage in them. Have extracted the creeper sound OGG file from .minecraft, but windows movie maker won't recognise it. So if anyone knows how to convert an OGG into an WMM acceptable format that would help also.

Just get a random winRAR file and put the sound in there

it will stay in both folder and winRAR

then you will see Explode.ogg

rename it to Explode.wmm

(Please note that I did not type Explode.ogg for TNT)