The lost one (CONTEST)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello So basically Everyone Has 72 Hours to create the most sad wallpaper on mine imator to date! It can be about anything thats sad 

TIME UP!!! I will pick a winner next Friday

RULES

Don't claim someones wallpaper as your's

You can only use up to 10 rigs (I mean if you have 20 gravestones thats fine but if you have 20 different gravestones then no)

It can be as demented as possible

WALLPAPERS ONLY (I really should not have to say that one)

Contest (No Work, Finished, Unfinished, Not Sad Enough)

Lifecraft Left

ziyadkhalq Finished

DizzyProductions Finished

Progio Finished

Endermagic1 Not Sad Enough

DaggerTDX Finished

Chaukeke Not Sad Enough

OzFalcon Unfinished

Stolderan Finished

Heres an example Of a finished one I created

4rIMzwp.png

GET MAKING!

Edited by Mobdestoryer