FSP - Say No to This (Hamilton Animated)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

BWsFjEf.png

The first song for hamilton animated, Say No to This takes place when Hamilton's Wife, Eliza, goes off to London and Hamilton's job is in danger. He's a bastard orphan under stress, and that's when Maria Reynolds shows up. This song will be the first of many in the Hamilton Animated series.

@Kylebirch Helped with making the rigs too.

Let us know what you think and what song from Hamilton you want to see next!

Good, but as other people are saying, lightings and movements. Transitions are used a bit strangely.

Also:
ed86b78c1d3a8b37d9cb447e7d81b6d7.png

Backwards
Why is it

Understand
I don't

Yoda
You are

This is the first time using some new transitions and I don't really know any rules or guidelines for them. I just mixed them together in different keyframes to see what looked good. if you have a suggestion on what i should do instead let me know, so i can fix that next time.

when it got to the body part i honestly thought you were going inappropriate thank hevens you didn't, but as of the video(yes i did watch it all the way) i couldn't "say no to dis" but ya it could of been worked on a little(i don't really have suggestions since everybody got here before me but) good