Glitch Arm on Alex Model Skin

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, I was using the Mine-Imator Software for my thumbnails on my videos for my YouTube Channel. The problem is when I put the Alex Model, it seems that the cloths layer is glitch when I load a skin with cloths, here's some screenshots with my skin with the actuel problem. Just look at the left arm.

NmhkvMG.png

mm24vWc.png

Edited by LuigiCraft7777
The images won't appear when I publish it.

Here's an GIF of me on the Minecraft preview skin on the new launcher. (Click on the link if ou don't know what I am talking about), you can clearly see that my arms are not glitch. You see on the glove? There's no orange mark on the hand like I show on the second image I show.

mJIJv8G.gif

And yes, I am using an Alex Model :

LpRZHq3.png?1

So don't take me like I am dumb, we can clearly see just here, I select the model and what he highlight on the timeline? Alex, which is the model of the player who has 3 pixels on his arm.

Edited by LuigiCraft7777
I trying to be precise

This is the same problem I am having. I recently changed my skin to an Alex skin, and in game it looks fine. But when I open it in Mine-imator with the Alex model, it will do the same thing shown with Luigi's example. Everything else is fine, but the left arm second layer is weird. But, I do know why it's happening, and it's a simple fix for David to make.

(Also why is it so hard to include photos in posts! :steve_rage::steve_rage::steve_rage:Is it because I made this account just yesterday or am I not looking at the right place? Whatever.)

Here is my Alex skin:

MIpVjuI.png

Now here is how the left arm texture should be mapped (the yellow boxes are the faces of the arm):

1sxxjp3.png

But, it appears the texture map is slightly off, and is mapped like this:

520BqEn.png

It seems a simple error, that I'm sure David can fix easily as soon as he's aware it's a bug. Until then, I'd suggest that anyone with an Alex skin edit their skin, moving the Left arm section as shown two pixels to the left. Hope this helps Alex users and David if he sees this, and also in proving Luigi isn't being stupid.

Edited by IJustNeedThisForBugReport
Figured out how to add pictures properly :P My computer was just glitching b4 I guess.

It seems a simple error, that I'm sure David can fix easily as soon as he's aware it's a bug. Until then, I'd suggest that anyone with an Alex skin edit their skin, moving the Left arm section as shown two pixels to the left. Hope this helps Alex users and David if he sees this, and also in proving Luigi isn't being stupid.

Mine-imator isn't in development anymore.