Kwixcraft - Glass Animation Preset Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Kwixcraft - Glass Animation Preset Pack

RjLNh6a.png

7eKV6V6.png

Glass Animation Preset Pack - Kwixcraft Download

Property of Kwixcraft

You are free to use the contents of this file

For any purpose commercial or not

Proper Credit Must Be Provided!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8brEXL89FTg9eUNMP65b1g

Also, check out my latest animation using this preset!

https://youtu.be/oBvqw7HfWHE

Edited by Buhrp

I will tell you this. First of all even if the sides aren't usually visible that doesnt mean you should just leave it like that, it looks messy and unfinished. And if the window breaking textures are HD then the window textures should be HD too, but if you want everything minecraftyer then make a more pixelated look to the breaking texture.

I will tell you this. First of all even if the sides aren't usually visible that doesnt mean you should just leave it like that, it looks messy and unfinished. And if the window breaking textures are HD then the window textures should be HD too, but if you want everything minecraftyer then make a more pixelated look to the breaking texture.

First off, it's not a breaking texture. It only cracks. When I chose to use a realistic glass crack texture over a pixelated one is because believed it would look better in an animation. Also, you're going to have to clarify how it looks messy and unfinished. 

First off, it's not a breaking texture. It only cracks. When I chose to use a realistic glass crack texture over a pixelated one is because believed it would look better in an animation. Also, you're going to have to clharify how it looks messy and unfinished. 

So.. Ok it is a crack texture. Yeah you can choose HD texture but then make the glass texture the same resolution too, because 2 differently sized images dont really go together that well. (Well ofc it is only my opinion but still). And i think it looks messy and unfinished because of the stretched textures, it would look like you have put more effort in to the work if it looks clean and finished. And maybe you sometimes need the side of the glass and then there are some awfully looking stretched textures.

So.. Ok it is a crack texture. Yeah you can choose HD texture but then make the glass texture the same resolution too, because 2 differently sized images dont really go together that well. (Well ofc it is only my opinion but still). And i think it looks messy and unfinished because of the stretched textures, it would look like you have put more effort in to the work if it looks clean and finished. And maybe you sometimes need the side of the glass and then there are some awfully looking stretched textures.

That is true! I completely respect your opinion! The cracked texture was the only one I found that was copyright free!