Torture The Stick Figure Collab 2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

W e l c o m e   t o   t h e

T o r t u r e   t h e   S t i c k   F i g u r e   C o l l a b   2 ! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview:

After the Closing of the original Weapon Testing Facility, the former employees wanted to continue their research in finding the ultimate way to torture a stick figure. After a bunch of meaningless paper work, they were finally able to open Torture Facility Inc. So now, you have been hired to find the best way to torture the stick figure. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qiCLnfR.jpg

Additional Rules:

No fade in's/fade out's

MUST use template provided

Anything you import, you must turn off 'Cast Shadows'

Cinema 4D, Blender, maya, etc. is allowed. Though try to replicate the set as best as possible (including correct text and the font)

Example Entry:

(Put Video on Loop to see how the entries will play out)

Render Settings:

HD 1080p 60FPS

No Cinema Scope's

No Vignette's

MUST use Template

Submission:

All entries are due Monday, February 27th, 2017 NEW DEADLINE

When you are finished with your entry, PM your entry to me @Pharien or post it here.

Download Template:

https://www.mediafire.com/?ku6h8er43r364aj (New Download)

Participants: (Red: Not finished Green: Finished)

Emerald_SWAGGER

Troncreeper01

Husky Gurl

BaconGhast

Noelbello05

Chaukeke

Ninja Dino

Kylebirch

Proud_AnimatorZ

JosSamLoh

Gamerix True Playz

TheLionWarrior

Hiendiep55

DevilDude

Asrielkid2

Yomumu

CanadianOreo

Phoenixbasher

OfficialCUYT

Total Submitted Entries:

Edited by Pharien

Cant wait!! Count me in!

also.. I don't understand how to do this... he falls through the floor... but then there are those words and you cant really see the guy.. can I get rid of those?

22 minutes ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

Cant wait!! Count me in!

also.. I don't understand how to do this... he falls through the floor... but then there are those words and you cant really see the guy.. can I get rid of those?

10 minutes ago, Husky Gurl said:

I'm in. I hope i will make it..

13 minutes ago, Troncreeper01 said:

Me too fam

Download the new template. I made the text smaller

Edited by Pharien

4 minutes ago, Kylebirch said:

I'm in, just so we are clear, 1, if I add camera effects to it like tiny and vintage and all that, can I use them if the beginning and end is the normal set color or what ever you call it, and 2, I can use my character rig right?

you can do whaterver want with the camera in the middle of you entry. Just as long as the beginning and end are not affected. you must reset it by the end. And yes, you can use your character rig

8 minutes ago, DragonLord said:

I would join, but I do not want to be part of a collaberation that is not "Family Friendly".

Well there isn't going to be any blood and gore or anything if that's what you're talking about, but it's your decision.

2 minutes ago, Pharien said:

Well there isn't going to be any blood and gore or anything if that's what you're talking about, but it's your decision.

Well I did not see any rule for no blood and gore and no sexual content, but even if there where a rule for that, I would not join but thanks for the request.

On 30/01/2017 at 4:10 AM, Pharien said:

W e l c o m e   t o   t h e

T o r t u r e   t h e   S t i c k   F i g u r e   C o l l a b   2 ! 

Overview:

After the Closing of the original Weapon Testing Facility, the former employees wanted to continue their research in finding the ultimate way to torture a stick figure. After a bunch of meaningless paper work, they were finally able to open Torture Facility Inc. So now, you have been hired to find the best way to torture the stick figure. Good luck!

qiCLnfR.jpg

Additional Rules:

No fade in's/fade out's

MUST use template provided

Anything you import, you must turn off 'Cast Shadows'

Cinema 4D, Blender, maya, etc. is allowed. Though try to replicate the set as best as possible (including correct text and the font)

Example Entry:

Reveal hidden contents

(Put Video on Loop to see how the entries will play out)

Render Settings:

HD 1080p 60FPS

No Cinema Scope's

No Vignette's

MUST use Template

Submission:

All entries are due Wednesday, February 18th, 2017 (Giving me enough time to compile all the entries and uploading the collab Friday, February 20th)

When you are finished with your entry, PM your entry to me @PharienPharPharienPPharienPhar

COUNT MEE INN!!! PLZ