Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, as I currently work myself in half just because of my procrastination and my final is due in the morning. I decided to do something completely unproductive and something I think will help lots of simple and/or complex animators. Mine-imator or otherwise.

It's really simple, the title says it. I just thought about starting some sort of community Idea Pool. Basically where we can assemble a list of animation ideas, illuminati theories, maybe even co-ordinate "collabs". That aren't really collabs as much as giving an entire class the same project and telling them they're in a group is a "collab". But none the less.

For example, I'll start:

An animation where everything is made of cardboard.
A philosophical narrative on how crafting tables work.
A fad animation that's sure to get a starting animator's dreams ruined by downvotes.
A slow-mo of Donald Trump's toupee waving in time with the american flag.
What to do in Minecraft while bored in class.
How to build a dirt fort.
A Minecraft make-up tutorial.

Things like that.

If people find this a good idea or would like to tell me if it's been done before in a passive-aggressive, but mostly aggressive manner, then I'll be back on either later or tomorrow to compile any new ideas into a list, if any.

Until next time,
         Au revoir

CURRENT LIST:

Cardboard Everything (Suggested by me)
Swimming Pool Rig (Suggested by @x3j50)

Edited by Nickolias