Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

help me thinking for me!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. wich bug is next?

• Beetle
    • SkyHopper
    • wasp
    • other (suggest if you want, if not, i'll have to think myself :-( )

eyy there, gamers and freaks!

so, i was like a little baby man, like, when i was 6 years old or something, i created a superhero, but, you know how little kids creations are, so, instead of using that thing straight up, i revamped him!(thus the revamp tag) and now i feel that he is one hundred times better than what he was before.

so, here you have it! Hornet:

Spoiler

vbSWgA1.png

a look to his back:
EP2Xdik.png

and a video that shows us everything in more detail:

Spoiler

thank you all for readin' (and watchin'!) this video! i'll see you in another topic

goodbye! gamers and freaks!

PS: special thanks to @-StickyMations- for helping me with the design, the thing looked like some weird flash before, so thanks bud!

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

Image result for yellow jacket marvel

meh, close enough, i didn't really think of this guy when i was designing it, but oh well, i guess there's too much insect based superheros/villains

the principal difference of course is that while this guy has weapons, hornet only has swords

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

meh, close enough, i didn't really think of this guy when i was designing it, but oh well, i guess there's too much insect based superheros/villains

the principal difference of course is that while this guy has weapons, hornet only has swords

It's fine, it was just what came in my mind when i saw the title.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. 
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because 
bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
Edited by EthanForeverAlone

1 minute ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. 
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because 
bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

the joke's for you, this is a hornet!

Image result for hornet

it may look like a bee tho