Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi everyone, I'm new here, my name is Román but you can call me Xilieb...

<3

So, I need your help, because...

I having this program for a loooong time ago, but I never use it (for those who can make questions about configurations or something else...)

I didn't touch anything.

And I have only one problem: I don't view more than 10 or 15 blocks off the radio of the "central camera" (the camera who keeps open when you're animating)

I see this: http://prntscr.com/dxd2be

Please, help me. :)

Thank you in advance. :) 

PD: I don't speak English, so I hope you understand me, haha

9 answers to this question

its the fog distance you can fix that with these 2 simple steps (pics):

Step 1 :

Spoiler

YuexJL8.png

Step 2: Make Sure To mess with the distance only if your new and don't know how ti fix a mistake (Cntrl + Z = Undo)

Spoiler

IaS9b93.png

You'll want to go to the properties tab. Then open Background. Then, somewhere on the list there will be a level of fog distance. Just make that higher and you should be good. I have mine put at 10,000, but I change it sometimes if the project needs it.

2 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

its the fog distance you can fix that with these 2 simple steps (pics):

Step 1 :

Hide contents

YuexJL8.png

Step 2: Make Sure To mess with the distance only if your new and don't know how ti fix a mistake (Cntrl + Z = Undo)

Hide contents

IaS9b93.png

Your answer doesn't resolve my problem :( ( http://prntscr.com/dxggtv ) but thanks you so much for your pics haha, hope everyone gets helped by your mini-tutorial!