I saw this one comment and this happened

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What should it be called?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should the show be called? (includes some bad names I invented xD)

• Satire Sauce
    • Cringe School
    • That One Really Bad YouTube Show By Those Terrible Animators
    • Other (Post in the comments)
    • School: The Comedy: The Sitcom: The Sequel: The Prequel: The Saga: The School: The Prequel 2

You humans/cats/horses/cola cans/attack helicopters/wolves/birds/strange products of anime/scooby snacks ready for this?

On 1/6/2017 at 3:50 PM, Aronanners said:

TBH I'd love to see a South Park-esque series that's a complete satire of Monster School.

Ik you are going to hate this but I'm risking my life to do it!!!!!!1~!!1111!!112@@!2211!!!19!!

Each episode will be >5 mins long. Segments of each episode will be at least 3:00 in length. I'm putting this series on my main channel here.

Also, this will not only be for Monster School, but also "Life" animations, "Monster School Life" animations, and "Life School" animations. (Yes, these do actually exist). Plsz reply if you have any suggestions

SOME RULES FOR ANIMATING STUFF:

NO RESTRICTIONS. Make whatever hilarious 4-minute piece of junk you can animate. (Edited.)

At least some effort must be put into it.

INFO:

I have done A LOT of research on Monster School. Everything you need to know:

Spoiler

HOW TO MAKE MONSTER SCHOOL!

(Stuff in bold is always important.)

Concept Ideas

Remember, these monsters are in school to learn how to be monsters. For example, there should be classes on crafting, archery, and mining for materials.

GIRLS VS BOYS / BRAVE / [FAD] VS MOBS are words commonly used in Monster School titles and are used in classes. Apparently to make a female mob, you need to put flowers on it and turn it pinkish. Also, for some reason, the girls ALWAYS lose in those animations. For "brave," I honestly have no idea what it is, but from what I've seen, it's doing acts of courage or stupidity in front of the class to get a good grade. [FAD] VS MOBS is basically... yeah. The little children go insane and act like it's an amazing.

Herobrine or a naked female Herobrine must be teaching the class or it doesn't have that classic "monster school" feel to it. Yes, there are animations where a naked female Herobrine teaches the class... That would break a lot of laws IRL, I presume, but remember, this is Monster School, so all laws can be broken.

Animation tips

ALWAYS USE LINEAR TRANSITIONS!!!

This contributes to the illusion that it's "decent." It's not. Use linear transitions and it will look "great."

INTRO INFO

At the start of the video, you must have the camera move across the classroom in a rather sloppy manner, soon switching to Herobrine, who will move aside (no leg movement) and move his right arm towards the blackboard (stick in hand) to reveal an item or picture that represents what the class will be learning. Then the class gives an insane reaction.

Additional info

Use Kevin MacLeod music and don't credit him in the description

HOW TO JOIN:

1. PM me or post somewhere related to this topic.

2. Request what jobs you want.

3. You will probably get in.

"ANIMATION" CREW:

Tacocat (TEH BOSS, General Animator, Assistant Writer, Editor)

Dannyboi (Writer, Creative Director)

(Accepting applications.)

Edited by Tacocat the Animator
Added extensive Monster School tutorial

30 minutes ago, Mike said:

honestly no offense, but I doubt this is going to work

I dont think it will work either. It'll take an insane amount of time to get episodes out, and it will probably not even get popular. But at least it'll help us get better at animation xD

Edited by Tacocat the Animator

Oh god, what I have done.

But seriously, I still think this is a neat idea. Not trying to sound like I'm raining on your parade or something, but you'd need a lot of people who know how to write comedy, especially satire, effectively. And unfortunately, I doubt very many of us are as good at comedic writing as Trey [Parker] and Matt [Stone] are with that writing style.

Also, you would need to know the subject [Monster School] inside and out, what clichés it possesses and such, in order to have a full grasp of what you're satirizing so you would be able to, well, satirize it.

4 hours ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

You humans/cats/horses ready for this?

HEY!

What about wolves eh?

I know, it says fox. I just don't want to bother Frossa.

Edited by The LuckyFox

4 hours ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

You humans/cats/horses ready for this?

What about cola cans? What about (insert any weird hybrid product of anime)? What about attack helicopter?

Okay, to be honest I could seriously help with scripting and comedy. Hire me and you get a cookie.