I saw this one comment and this happened

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What should it be called?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should the show be called? (includes some bad names I invented xD)

• Satire Sauce
    • Cringe School
    • That One Really Bad YouTube Show By Those Terrible Animators
    • Other (Post in the comments)
    • School: The Comedy: The Sitcom: The Sequel: The Prequel: The Saga: The School: The Prequel 2

On 1/16/2017 at 6:08 PM, Aronanners said:

But seriously, I still think this is a neat idea. Not trying to sound like I'm raining on your parade or something, but you'd need a lot of people who know how to write comedy, especially satire, effectively. And unfortunately, I doubt very many of us are as good at comedic writing as Trey [Parker] and Matt [Stone] are with that writing style.

Also, you would need to know the subject [Monster School] inside and out, what clichés it possesses and such, in order to have a full grasp of what you're satirizing so you would be able to, well, satirize it.

The only reason I decided to do this is because I have studied monster school specifically to make this series, and I am pretty decent at comedy writing imo (see my terrible SFM FAD stuff for that...)

On 1/16/2017 at 7:11 PM, Dannyboi said:

Okay, to be honest I could seriously help with scripting and comedy. Hire me and you get a cookie.

You're hired. Not just because I like cookies.

2 minutes ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

Noice

Just ask the members for their emails, send them all (yours included) to me and I'll add you guys to my team chat on slack. It's dedicated to game development but since we are experienced in story, dialogue, comedy, textures ect., we can all help.