AK47 Rig [First Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

And this is an example of no excuse to being new. This is quite nice.

Well, people have varying levels of experience upon signing up for the Forums.  :sweat:

If you're new you're allowed to know near nothing about artistic style or even the basic principles of animation. It's the cancerous newcomers that we tend to push away.

2 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Well, people have varying levels of experience upon signing up for the Forums.  :sweat:

If you're new you're allowed to know near nothing about artistic style or even the basic principles of animation. It's the cancerous newcomers that we tend to push away.

I understand this but there still should be no excuse to be new, they can learn. 

1 minute ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I understand this but there still should be no excuse to be new, they can learn. 

And if they're mature enough they will learn, but being new is a perfectly good excuse for ineptitude.

Our aim is to accelerate their training with constructive criticism and experience-based artistic outlooks.

8 minutes ago, Colchy said:

This looks amazing, but we already have like 4 rigs of this...

by the way:

Reveal hidden contents

HGPL21Q.png

I know, I just felt like making a gun rig, and "AK47" was the first thing that popped into mind, closely followed by "Glock". I havent seen a good Glock rig yet, and I want to remedy that ;)

Also cheers for the profile picture thing. I think I'm missing a bit of my bria- brain.

2 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

And if they're mature enough they will learn, but being new is a perfectly good excuse for ineptitude.

Our aim is to accelerate their training with constructive criticism and experience-based artistic outlooks.

Well I mean more like those fad rigs made, when someone new comes to the forums with a quality of that, there is no excuse for horrendous things like that. Many new people who post rigs right away have some quality to it, yes much improvement may be needed but it is acceptable.

3 minutes ago, Colchy said:

Its ok, I was completely lost too when I first joined. Considering you make good rigs, you should make a glock one, Al tho I think Juno (a very good rigger) has made that already.

Well then... I'll just have to make sure mine is better!?..

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh...

Suuuure...

1 minute ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

I iz part of this now mate... Also nice rig :) I couldn't make one even if I tried because procrastination is my fear, is my stalker, and my monster.

Literally just said "NO CYBERDOOD LEFT" as u commented on this xD

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Billedresultat for noice

*ahem* cant see that- but I can see the word "noice".

So im gonna say "thanks" and follow up with that you're my favorite rigger, and call it a day.

Unless you respond again.

And its like half 8 at night here....

Nope, its 9... cool... 

1 minute ago, SharkleSparkle said:

*ahem* cant see that- but I can see the word "noice".

So im gonna say "thanks" and follow up with that you're my favorite rigger, and call it a day.

Unless you respond again.

And its like half 8 at night here....

Nope, its 9... cool... 

It's 10 here. The night is young.

Btw I barely rig. How can I be your favourite rigger? Why not pick someone who's ACTUALLY talented like @BloxTheRigger?

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

It's 10 here. The night is young.

Btw I barely rig. How can I be your favourite rigger? Why not pick someone who's ACTUALLY talented like @BloxTheRigger?

Let's just say ur joint first with blocky-g.

Cos thats what you are.

:)

1 minute ago, SharkleSparkle said:

ur joint first with blocky-g.

I didn't understand a single word you just said. Also: You joined these forums 2 hours ago. You can't possibly have found one of my rigs in the giant pile of fad and undertale trash rigs on these forums.

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

I didn't understand a single word you just said. Also: You joined these forums 2 hours ago. You can't possibly have found one of my rigs in the giant pile of fad and undertale trash rigs on these forums.

I only created this account to post this rig. Ive been on these here forums for the past 4-5 months. Stop testing my fondness of you!!

That sounded creepy...