Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm usually a very harsh critic, so don't hate me. There wasn't much bad about the animation besides the characters often being completely still, plus you didn't use many transitions. I also think the slow-motion at the end was a bit... (understatement.) too slow. The only time I was bored was when they were sllllloooooowwwwwwwwwwllllllulululuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy approaching the finish line (idk why i typed a bunch of "u"s lol). Other than that, great for someone animating for less than a year (I've been animating for at least 2 years). The story was okay. The humor kind of didn't really fit with the theme, but the plot twist near the end was quite unexpected and therefore added a certian unpredictable aspect to the video. Overall good job. Also this review was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long.

4 minutes ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

I'm usually a very harsh critic, so don't hate me. There wasn't much bad about the animation besides the characters often being completely still, plus you didn't use many transitions. I also think the slow-motion at the end was a bit... (understatement.) too slow. The only time I was bored was when they were sllllloooooowwwwwwwwwwllllllulululuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy approaching the finish line (idk why i typed a bunch of "u"s lol). Other than that, great for someone animating for less than a year (I've been animating for at least 2 years). The story was okay. The humor kind of didn't really fit with the theme, but the plot twist near the end was quite unexpected and therefore added a certian unpredictable aspect to the video. Overall good job. Also this review was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long.

i'm still learning to use transitions, i will do better on my next animation :3

4 hours ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

Surprisingly good for someone who's only got 33 rep (as of this reply). Looking forward to see more animations from you - because they're not actually complete garbage.

well i only have 8 rep before i post this animation xD