New 3DS Super Mario Edition Black V1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

aiSDY75.gif

I Saw other people making a 3ds, so I took a shot at it, and i think it turned out pretty well :D

There are many things to improve on, so feel free to point them out to me! It will be greatly apreciated!

If more things get edited and fixed, we may have an *actually* usable 3ds rig o.O

To anyone confused at the GIF, The front camera is set to the bottom screen, and the back camera is set at the top screen. Aww, the GIF is borked :(

V2 will be out soon, and have many improvements. This is my second rig, I think it turned out pretty nice :D

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_7un4sC5Gh9dk8zblVmZXhBV00 

(Working) GIF Link: http://imgur.com/aiSDY75

Edited by jaeman109
Gif is borked :(

7 minutes ago, LIsPixel said:

i like it, but watch out boi
there peoples that don't really like font comic sans.

#ComicSans4LYFE xD

17 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Woah! Amazing, I love the detail, textures, shape and the colors. Good work, keep it up!

Thanks! :D I've already started on a better version, that will most likely be out by the end of the week o.O 

21 minutes ago, zinocat said:

very good 2 things 1 why comic sans 2 if i were you i would try to find a way to make a screen thats not soo stretched other then that this looks pretty good 

1:I luf Comic Sans. (Yes luf, It's a term from LegitLand) 2: I'll work on that, Not sure if there's a fix tho o.O 

39 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

1 thing that bothers me: Y it not look like MINECRAFT.

Because it doesn't need to. I know the software is mine-imator, but it isn't just limited to minecraft only content

2 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Because it doesn't need to. I know the software is mine-imator, but it isn't just limited to minecraft only content

Well, you don't really see those used very often though because of that reason. Normally because they don't fit in with the style.

20 hours ago, The LuckyFox said:

Well, you don't really see those used very often though because of that reason. Normally because they don't fit in with the style.

Again, it doesn't need to fit with the style of minecraft, in fact, it doesn't even need to. And if you were to make a minecraft styled 3ds, it would look strange...

1 hour ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Again, it doesn't need to fit with the style of minecraft, in fact, it doesn't even need to. And if you were to make a minecraft styled 3ds, it would look strange...

To some people, yes. To some other people, no. It wouldn't matter if it looked strange, there would always be improvements.