Almost finished 3DS.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think I've made the first 3DS on mineimator! :D (Correct me if it isn't,) Its almost finished, I'm just missing the 3D Slider, sound slider, headphone slot, the power lights, (I have the notification light) Outer camera's, just small things like that. There is a download, and it'll be updated, I just want you to see if its good :D

Spoiler

Open:

gCLaWyy.png

bteKUG6.png

6hPGDvz.png

Closed:

x5WStzE.png

2etYXKX.png

Download

Also credit please, xD

Edited by Sonicxryan

9 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Sorry, but

Reveal hidden contents

Those yours isn't the first, it's probably the best of the bunch. Good work, by the way.

Oh, lol xD Thanks,

Can i borrow the Hole for the Circle Pad for my New 3DS Super Mario Edition Black if i credit you?

Or, at least can you tell me how to make one of my own magic cylinders?

It'll make my rig look so much nicer :D 

Edited by jaeman109
Signature was wierd o.o

17 hours ago, jaeman109 said:

Can i borrow the Hole for the Circle Pad for my New 3DS Super Mario Edition Black if i credit you?

Or, at least can you tell me how to make one of my own magic cylinders?

It'll make my rig look so much nicer :D 

The magic cylinders, its using the alpha glitch, I'll try to make a demonstration video soon, I'll notify you once its uploaded.

3 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

The magic cylinders, its using the alpha glitch, I'll try to make a demonstration video soon, I'll notify you once its uploaded.

Thanks! I did figure out how the alpha glitch worked, after looking at face-rigs.

I would like to know how to make the inside-out square tho o.O