The Cave [Mine-Imator Time Lapse]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! I wanted to try something new that I haven't done before, so this is the result of that. Took me a while to learn how to make a time lapse within Sony Vegas (If any of you guys are experienced with the program, and would like to help me out. That would be amazing :D. Just send me a quick PM). I'm a bit low on "motivation" at the moment, so I haven't been able to complete any full length projects like "Office Troubles". For those that follow my work, I hope you guys can bear with a few tests til I get struck with a good idea that I'll be really enthusiastic about. I can almost guarantee that a big project will be on its way sometime in the future.

Credits:

Pistol Rig, Blood Particles, and SFR Facial Rig by: @SKIBBZ

(Total Time at the end of the video does not include editing time)

Edited by SahnzAnimation

Don't use torrented Sony Vegas ;-;

4 hours and 5 minutes isn't that long... But for an 8 second long video, I question your usage time of the scenery...

Its not bad at all but... It's too short to make me statisfied ;-;

Edited by Crated

58 minutes ago, Crated said:

Don't use torrented Sony Vegas ;-;

4 hours and 5 minutes isn't that long... But for an 8 second long video, I question your usage time of the scenery...

Its not bad at all but... It's too short to make me statisfied ;-;

The lighting took some time, but I spent a lot of time trying to work on small details, like the arm recoil after the left and right turn. Also, I had to restart from scratch with the blocks falling out of the ceiling :wacko:. I tried to make them look somewhat decent :sweat:.

Edited by SahnzAnimation

28 minutes ago, Crated said:

But i promise, 2/3rd of the time was only for the scenery, rest was the details and the character, you could've made it longer, add a small boss fight or something like that

The scenery part was sped up slower due to it being 2 separate clips. Also, if you look at my content, I have a lot of unfinished works and also:

5 hours ago, SahnzAnimation said:

I'm a bit low on "motivation" at the moment, so I haven't been able to complete any full length projects like "Office Troubles".

4 minutes ago, SahnzAnimation said:

The scenery part was sped up slower due to it being 2 separate clips. Also, if you look at my content, I have a lot of unfinished works and also:

Try make finished once every month or like i do, once every half a year ;)

17 minutes ago, Crated said:

Try make finished once every month or like i do, once every half a year ;)

It isn't that easy to put out an animation, it takes time, so you can't just say "try to make a finished one every month". I like to try and put in effort for my animations instead of being like monster school creators where they try to put out a new one every single week without any effort done to them. I'd rather release a short video with effort put into it than a 1+ minute long animation that took around an hour or so to do. If the idea isn't interesting enough for me or the animation turns out bad, I won't release it to my viewers, and I'll start from scratch (Trust me I have over 100 animations in my archive that are unlisted YouTube videos :wacko:). I like to focus more on Quality than Quantity and give the people who follow me and support me at least some decent content that has time and effort spent into it.

Spoiler

JMjoMmL.png

Edited by SahnzAnimation