Below the Surface. [F.N.A.F.]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

All do respect, the animation looks smooth and all. But I simply cannot get behind the FNAF OCs. It just kills the whole vibe for me.

The reason the FNAF animatronics were popular initially was because of how uncanny and disturbing, yet real enough they could be in the real world. I couldn't see these in any establishment like how the game is based on. You can't argue that it's not trying to be an offshoot when it's very clear it's based on the game.

So I can't give it my upvote. I just can't. It's just nothing original, and I know you tried your hardest to distinguish it enough. I won't go full /b/ on you, but that's my reasoning.

The animation is on god level.

But i have no clue what all of the Oc's are about. Like seriously i don't even know. Someone. Help me.

Also what i call "binocular goofyness"; when someone can't decide for wich color the eyes are supposed to be and they just put both.

On 12/17/2016 at 11:06 AM, Archon said:

-snip-

Alright alright settle down no need to pick a fight although it's your own fault too you got soooo many -reputation.

There was a warning and you completely ignored it and start to overreact on this topic.

Just please, if you hate something like fad then just ignore it if you can't, you can go stab Scott from the back in your fu*cking dream. 

Please refrain from commenting on fad topics next time.

Btw hope you found my secret text in the third sentence.

Edited by Artamiel Crescent

On 17/12/2016 at 5:31 AM, Archon said:

And I thought you didn't have time for little old me. :) 

Not mature enough to dislike Fad, at any rate. You have no future.

As much as I also hate fad, that's just ridicolus.

So because a person doesn't HATE FAD  they're immature. Boi thats alot of people that are immature without knowing. Makes no sense.

Being so heavily opinionated that you call others immature if they don't share your opinion. That's you being immature, and selfcentered