SFR V.2 [Universal Face Rig] [Last Update: 03/04/2017]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Skitz Blast said:

Help so today i finally extracted all the zip so i can use it (took me a week lol) but the only problem is is that the mouth isnt appearing, any tips?

It's set to size 0 by default. Set it to your personal preference by resizing it from the timeline menu. xD

A little update that fixes the darn mouth mainly. I'll release a downloadable update eventually. * Uses MI-CB *

Also added bendable eyebrows for both male & female presets.

• Better mouth
  • Bendable eyebrows
  • Facial control interface to know where to select (hides when in render mode)
  • (somewhat) better facial controls

QMey3o6.gif

D28OaFD.gif

8 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Sorry for the long wait! I'll try to have the update video up within the next two days. :)

see, now the only problem, is that it's so good that I want to use it right..but I can feel the scorn from people because I used something from SKIBBS so that makes me not want to  ;-;

1lbsg9.jpg

10 hours ago, giftbaby said:

Nice rig. I havn't downloaded it yet. Does it require the LATEST version of Mineimator? I don't know if I have the latest version or not -w- and is it easy to use?:diamond::|

The rig requaire (idk if i spell that right) mine imator community build

Edited by PigmanMovie