Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, I just got an account for this website, I've come here to get rigs and all that but I never made a account so... I figured "Why Not", but today would like some suggestions for free After effects programs that don't need much ram and that can run on a directX 9 or 8 type... thing... becuase my computer is bad (I don't know directX stuff, I'm only 13)

Or a after effects program that I can put into a Usb/Flash Drive so I can download it on my computer then use a different and better computer. and free Programs please, Thx

Yes, @The LuckyFox is right, try HitFilm 4! ITS FREE

But, make sure your computer has good RAM, cuz i haz only 2GB of RAM and it won't run HitFilm. 

ALSO, make sure that DirectX is getting updated, hopefully you have at least up to DirectX 12. If not, your computer prob can't update it anymore depending on the graphics card. Sorry for getting very techie there! :) 

Ok, I'll check it out

On December 5, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Guest said:

Yes, @The LuckyFox is right, try HitFilm 4! ITS FREE

But, make sure your computer has good RAM, cuz i haz only 2GB of RAM and it won't run HitFilm. 

ALSO, make sure that DirectX is getting updated, hopefully you have at least up to DirectX 12. If not, your computer prob can't update it anymore depending on the graphics card. Sorry for getting very techie there! :) 

Ok, but... Do I need like 5 gbs of ram? And updated directX??

i need a new computer...

but it ill keep that in mind since I'm gonna get my moms old computer which is pretty good

On December 17, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Cube Productions said:

Wow cool. I'm 12 and I know how to keep DirectX in full control.

Cool, I'm ok with computers not the best tho, but I've built and programmed my own robot from scratch:D

(Using arduino, a microcontroler

Edited by MostlyMinecraft