Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

~Note the leading tag is undertale. Don't cry to me about,"didn't say it was undertale". :thumbsup:

Anywho-

Heyah folks, I've produced another rig.... it's an undertale one, yes. "Cmon XLC, of all things, you chose undertale over F.N.A.F.? Wth man!"

Wellllllll I've got to admit, it is kind of interesting now that I have other things to think about. No, I'm not going to pay all of my attention to this(probably), and yes, I will be attempting other rigs. Next ones being, probably the Gaster Blaster, Papyrus, and ofcourse, perhaps Gaster himself. Here's a bundle of images.

Spoiler

___mine_imator____sans_rig_by_thexlcreep

Sans Rig for Mine-Imator.
Somewhat basic rig, and it features:
-Poseable Eyes
-Poseable Mouth
-Poseable Hands
--Fingers
-Poseable Feet
-------------------------------------
All of the models featured here are downloadable on the following site, in File Sharing > Undertale Rigs
http://themcnatural04.wixsite.com/dataworld

I would appreciate it if you credited this model if you used it in your videos/image, but if you forget, that's fine. I won't stalk you for it.
(Probably.)

What is NOT acceptable is claiming ownership of this model, so don't steal it please. This is not request; it is an ultimatum.
At any rate, I'd love to see what the users can do with this model.

If you have any questions on use, requirements for use, or just how to do anything involving these models, you can use the following email:
themcnatural04@gmail.com

~I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for viewing this rig, I hope the ones who wish to use it enjoy it!(It can take some getting used to, though)

4 hours ago, [GMK]animations said:

I like your old one better

What old one? Haha

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Gonna be super straight forward, this looks like Sans' head was play-doh, and someone squeezed the middle.

Sans' head does kind of have a constriction between the jaw and forehead, so I guess this is a little bit excessive. It's a little difficult with the scale I was going for :P

About the head folks, the thing I personally didn't like is how the face looks like a vacuum cleaner, with his mouth being pushed out forwards a bit. I also didn't notice the bucktooth spacing between his teeth until I was done, and also I forgot the bumps for the pockets. I'd already uploaded the DL file before these things, so I'm kind of reluctant of perfection.

At any rate, I think it's okay for a 13th attempt, a lot of my other tries were completely atrocious. The truth is, I've been taking blunt whacks at trying sans' head for around half a year now, and each failure was another reason to stop trying. Though, I might try to work on a different head, but the shape of this one was kind of bent around being able to pose it and less game-bound.

Thanks for your comments, I'll try to take suggestions into consideration.

Edited by XLCREEPER

2 hours ago, Thebloxpro said:

eeh, i'v seen better but, i love ur f@d rigs!

speekin of witch when u gonna put ur sl rigs on ur website?

Thanks! When they're done, ofcourse. They'll go up one by one, not as a group, so you can get access to them as I roll them out :)