3D diamond rig please no hate this is my first rig done

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, TheFastFilms said:

Upload to mediafire, or dropbox. Then paste the download link. You can also use google to search how.

i know i am useing mediafire

3 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

Upload to mediafire, or dropbox. Then paste the download link. You can also use google to search how.

what i am on mediafire now what do i do

1 minute ago, Knowen Nothin' said:

put the item with the rig

no it should do the by its self find the item click it then click item sheet then open the rig try that send me a pic if it dosnt work

6 minutes ago, Knowen Nothin' said:

put the item with the rig

never mind it dosnt work

3 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

someone do the image bbcode for him. Rigs not bad for your first one, keep it up!

thanks but i dont know how to put a download i tried with media fire but it didnt work

6 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

someone do the image bbcode for him. Rigs not bad for your first one, keep it up!

i got it working

Ok, here's what you gotta do.

So you go to mine-imator, open up the "projects" folder, and you search for the 3D diamond rig's folder (The name of the "project" and the folder are the same, by the way).

So when you find it, copy the folder and upload it to mediafire. That way you have all of the textures, blocks and such.