The End [Wallpavember 30#][+ Every Wallpaper of Wallpavember]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

TH7Muue.png

I tried my best to make the northern light and stars in paint.NET look good, and this was as well as I could do. Finally made it to the top. All Hail Norway, the greatest land in the world 'w'

Thank you @Mike Schmidt for making the awesome backpack

Spoiler

It's been a long journey and now I have reached the end, after 30 wallpapers, man, if I were actually smart I would have given up on the first 5 wallpapers, but... You gotta challenge yourself every once in a while, see how far you can push yourself, PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT- as they might say, and I did push myself to the limits, for the past 30 days I averagely sleept 5 hours a day, I would spend atleast 2-4 hours a day trying to come up with a wallpaper and then start working on it, and sometimes, I was literately blank, and i'm not the person that can release crappy wallpapers, if I make something it must be something i can be atleast proud of.

I've had creative block or inspiration block or whatever you might call it for years now, I don't draw anymore because i just can't come up with anything to draw, i'll draw a face every now and then, but i won't get better at drawing by doing that. I'm very passionate about drawing and I want to git gud, but i'm not creative anymore nor do i have anything to be inspired by, and to be forced to be creative again, was challenging to say the least, not saying I was very creative, but I haven't been this forced to be creative for my whole life, it was nice. Believe it or not, i'm human and i do eat, poop and sleep and other good stuff, And pushing this into my daily routine was very very difficult challenge, and i'm very proud of myself for making it here :3

Wish there were more wallpaper challenges, but they aren't very popular, it's usually does Animation Collabs that gets a lot of attention, but I can't animate, and I can't make decent animations with this laggy toaster of mine, so i've never bothered with animating in the first place.

TL:DR Fun and challenging even though it effected my mental health very badly 'u'

Thank you to @Nicolasev for making Wallpavember, and thank you to everyone that supported me thru this :D 

And if you missed any Wallpapers that I made in Wallpavember you can easily go thru all of them here (Imgur album)

ALL OF THE WALLPAPERS FROM WALLPAVEMBER

(That was made by me of course)

(apparently you can't post links on imgur so does links don't work... kden)

<<Previous

<<<<First

Edited by Lumie

8 hours ago, GbStudio said:

My wallpaper name was going to be exactly the same. I gotta think of a new one now.

OMG THAT'S REALLY CREEPLY ODD COINCIDENCE, YOUR TITLE IS THE EXACT ONE I WAS PLANNING ON USING xD

but the title got to long so i shorten it to The End instead

11 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

well done buddy! Congrats on being the only one to complete this, everyone should be proud of you.

(and, don't worry, i have an idea for a wallpaper collab that i will start very soon...)

I'll join it if it's good :3

but i'm not in for anther daily wallpaper challenge like wallpavember, that got very stressful :teehee:

Edited by Lumie

8 hours ago, Lumie said:

I'll join it if it's good :3

but i'm not in for anther daily wallpaper challenge like wallpavember, that got very stressful :teehee:

nah, not even I, the creator of the collab, would complete that challenge *cough* nicolasev *cough*

although i have the concept but i still need to make an example