Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rqUEpnf.jpg

At a world where almost all of mankind vanished, two lovers are still living to survive to the fullest of their life.

Well, hey, atleast I tried. My pc almost burned when I rendered this project. Oh, and don't ask about the lighting, I suck at that.

Credits:

Skibbz for rigs.

Edited by Warlust

If your PC burned trying to render this,you need to stop using your Grandmother's Windows XP PC

Ontopic:
Its bad imo

Its so zoomed out it took me 2 minutes to see what was going on
You don't need to credit rigs if you CANT ******* SEE THEM
Lighting,self apprehended, is terrible
And the schematic is deformed

Im just gonna leave a dislike and see how that turns out

Edited by SquareToDare

1 hour ago, SquareToDare said:

If your PC burned trying to render this,you need to stop using your Grandmother's Windows XP PC

Ontopic:
Its bad imo

Its so zoomed out it took me 2 minutes to see what was going on
You don't need to credit rigs if you CANT ******* SEE THEM
Lighting,self apprehended, is terrible
And the schematic is deformed

Im just gonna leave a dislike and see how that turns out

Nah, it's okay, my grandmom died last few months and didn't have a pc. It's just we can't afford a better pc because I live alone. But that's fine, I know what to do next: fix the placement of camera, I will keep note of the schematic's size and, as always, improve my lighting. I appreciate your time to zoom at the image and make constructive criticism. And at the dislike, you just followed what you want. Sorry for bad english. 

1 hour ago, Juno said:

No need to use 5 schematics, just zoom in on the characters and you can get away with using one.

1 hour ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I use multiple even if zoomed, that way the background doesn't look so flat.

Expect those tomorrow. I'll zoom teh camera. One question: why use multiple instead of a whole? The schematic presented in here is actually only 1. Would that, somehow, reduce lag?

Just now, Warlust said:

Expect those tomorrow. I'll zoom teh camera. One question: why use multiple instead of a whole? The schematic presented in here is actually only 1. Would that, somehow, reduce lag?

It actually increases lag. If you have multiple, little schematics, Mine imator will render less blocks per schematic.

10 hours ago, willingsas said:

It actually increases lag. If you have multiple, little schematics, Mine imator will render less blocks per schematic.

Oh. Thank you for the information. It will be really useful for my next projects. As in, really really useful.

8 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Whenever i need a village for a project, i cant stand for it to be all messed up like that. I find the flattest village I can, and fix it up. Nice job.:)

Thank you ^_^