Halo : Master Chief Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 11/18/2016 at 11:26 PM, NietyFox said:

Looks fantastic!

23 hours ago, Zovo said:

I love the rigs you make they are detailed but at the same time still have that minecraft touch

20 hours ago, Super_Mario_Sega said:

10/10 IGN

Would recommend.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Nauticat said:

I have a huge problem, When I load in this model, EVERYTHING is a light pink color, like the missing textures in Garry's Mod, is this easily fixed? Like raising graphics or decreasing SSAO? If anyone can answer, that would be great, thanks.

That means the textures didn't load, the items most likely. One reason to this could be not dragging all the files out of the archive rig folder. Make sure to drag all files out. Another reason could be that they just didn't load, so open up the master chief item sheet on MI and it should load up. If it still isn't working, I am more than happy to help 

3 hours ago, Juno said:

That means the textures didn't load, the items most likely. One reason to this could be not dragging all the files out of the archive rig folder. Make sure to drag all files out. Another reason could be that they just didn't load, so open up the master chief item sheet on MI and it should load up. If it still isn't working, I am more than happy to help 

Thank you, I kinda expected it would be easy to fix. (I plan on using your Elite and Chief models for an Arby n' The Chief, would I have to credit you?

2 hours ago, Nauticat said:

Thank you, I kinda expected it would be easy to fix. (I plan on using your Elite and Chief models for an Arby n' The Chief, would I have to credit you?

Disclaimer about the Elite armor, the pieces are separated to each part of the body, so you can change the color of it, just not quickly. Also, the lights and vents on the elite armor are called "Armor" along with the item pieces called "Armor" so you're going to have to find which cubes they are, sorry. Another thing about the Elite, it is inspired Halo 3 armor, not 100% Halo 3, it looks like the Shipmaster in a way. If you want to make the Arbiter in his honor armor, there will be some modeling you have to do. If you don't, you can always use his regular armor from Halo 2, or just recolor it to grey.

As far as crediting and redistribution, you do need to credit, please :)