The Mine-imator 'Community build'

31 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Can't you collapse objects in the timeline to hide its children?

Yes, but the problem is this:

ru4MLQk.png

When you have a lot of detail in a rig, you make folders to be easier to animate, but you'll always end up with a few unnecessary timelines. Specially with the body since you cannot put 2 things in the same folder if they have the different "Upper half" button thingy selected.... Or at least it happens to me, for my rigging style but I doubt it.

And seriously, It drives me nuts sometimes.

Is there any way to make lighting go back to the way it was in the 1.0.0 demo of MI, where it was all going one way, rather than a point light? Maybe like a lighting render distance or something like that to make sure it doesn't burn a computer?

On 11/20/2016 at 3:28 AM, Nicolasev said:

Would it be possible to enable bloom on certain objects instead of the camera ?

And if not, just to make the sky not bloomed.

It's bloom, not glow. :l

22 hours ago, MusicalPixelDroid said:

Is there any way to make lighting go back to the way it was in the 1.0.0 demo of MI, where it was all going one way, rather than a point light? Maybe like a lighting render distance or something like that to make sure it doesn't burn a computer?

What do you mean?

It would be nice if you could lock certain scales that it inherits from its parent

Say if you scale its parent on the X value it inherits it, but if you scale it on the Y value it does not.

This would be good for alpha facial rigs because you could have the teeth scale when making the mouth scale from left to right, but not when closing the mouth :teehee:

7 hours ago, Nimi said:

It's bloom, not glow. :l

What do you mean?

The sunlight in the 1.0.0 demos made it to where the shadows went the same direction. In the new versions it behaves more like a point light, which requires follow camera to be active in order to make sure shadows are always present. If there's any way to revert that it would be great. As for the lighting render distance it's like the lighting is on a separate layer with an adjustable distance to render in.

2 hours ago, MusicalPixelDroid said:

The sunlight in the 1.0.0 demos made it to where the shadows went the same direction. In the new versions it behaves more like a point light, which requires follow camera to be active in order to make sure shadows are always present. If there's any way to revert that it would be great. As for the lighting render distance it's like the lighting is on a separate layer with an adjustable distance to render in.

No idea on how to revert it.

5 hours ago, ponlawatgaming said:

i love it. But i want to try fullscreen of  Version 1.0.0 ;w;

5 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

are you going to plan re-added the fullscreen feature?

It was buggy and could lock you out of using Windows if turned off wrongly-- which would mean you would you would have to restart your computer. And no, I don't have any plans on re-adding it back.(Unless @Emunator finds a way to bypass the bugs.)