The Mine-imator 'Community build'

This seems like an awesome build, yet I can't even seem to start it up. (I'm rather clueless on what it means. If it's just a simple solution then sorry for the waste of time)

Nevermind. Just had to delete the original Mine-imator files instead of overwrite them for whatever reason.

I really love the "Lock Bend Angle" feature. It's really useful cuz I'm lazy.

sF8DOU2.png

I think I just found Voxy's new profile picture. 

Edited by Achroma MC

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object app:

Attempting to read from outside the buffer, returning 0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_buffer_read_byte (line 3)
called from - gml_Script_buffer_read_string_int (line 5)
called from - gml_Script_settings_open (line 195)
called from - gml_Script_settings_init (line 128)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 57)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 4)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

Just now, Nimi said:

Both are the same download. The first is mediafire, and the second is google drive.

i tryed with google drive and it didn't worked, am downloading mediafire now

EDIT: by some reason the mediafire one worked, maybe the download was corrupted or something.

wait, WHAT IS THIS?

yhKO3tm.png

Edited by BBruce7815

14 minutes ago, The LuckyFox said:

Say, is there a certain way to open this up? I unzipped the file and I saw just a bunch of folders appear on my drive.

It seems you extracted everything onto your desktop instead of extracting it to or in a folder. Put everything that was extracted into a folder and run the application.

9 minutes ago, Nimi said:

It seems you extracted everything onto your desktop instead of extracting it to or in a folder. Put everything that was extracted into a folder and run the application.

Got it working, Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Can't. Performance falls on the user's hardware specs.

Oh. Then ima list some cool features that you could add.

more sound editing options

being able to place a bending joint on objects and it can be bent <- really cool

Have some sort of lock joint so that part of an object can't move <-great for walk cycles

A shake option thing(sorta like sfm's)

Maybe able to play a video file on an object <- too hard probably

maybe when rendering it mi could put lens flares and stuff <-- really cool but might be extremely hard

cloth physics 

maybe an option where you can like chop a piece of a schematic and it be it's own price or change the block texture of specific blocks.

an option to have like that bending thing I said before but able to switch sides so it could bend the sides too and not just front and back

make the bending better. In this mi when bending it one of the sides are just going into the other piece and starts z-fighting. Probably didn't understand that one

have all mc sounds in mi

and lastly when you scale some objects like turn the z up and bend it and it looks all broken. That would be helpful even if that was fixed

that's all the ideas I can thing of at the top of my head ;)