Nimi

[1.0.6, Discontinued] Mine-imator Community Build

411 posts in this topic

Wait... it's discontinued!? No!!

Why did you discontinue it?

I no longer have access to GameMaker: Studio 1.4 professional due to doing a clean install for my computer when upgrading to Windows 10 x64.(And YoYo Games, the company that made GM, pulled it from steam and their site.) David recently bought me GameMaker Studio 2(In return I have to make him a certain application.), but GMS 2 breaks a ton of things in the source.

I no longer have access to GameMaker: Studio 1.4 professional due to doing a clean install for my computer when upgrading to Windows 10 x64.(And YoYo Games, the company that made GM, pulled it from steam and their site.) David recently bought me GameMaker Studio 2(In return I have to make him a certain application.), but GMS 2 breaks a ton of things in the source.

Owe. That sucks

Well you technically already own it so it wouldn't be illegal to try and pirate that version, right?

Well you technically already own it so it wouldn't be illegal to try and pirate that version, right?

I was borrowing from KeepOnChucking, and I believe it would still be illegal since they offer upgrades to 2.0 from 1.4.

Isn't downloading legal in America anyways? On every community that I have ever hung out on have to do this stuff all the time to finish our projects.

Isn't downloading legal in America anyways? On every community that I have ever hung out on have to do this stuff all the time to finish our projects.

It's still illegal, and I already have my hands full with stuff other than the mod and have no plans to continue the mod nor give out its source.

Posted (edited)

I still have 1.4. So now i know never to get GM2. Im happy with the free 1.4 license.

And why won't you give out the source? I'm sure that there are other things going on with this that your not telling us, but with what we don know,(almost nothing) i see no reason not to release it. But, its your choice, nonetheless. 

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

helppp

i know im late but when i open it it says:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

pls helpppp