The Mine-imator 'Community build'

Mine-imator's depth map is not like other depth maps where it's black and white. Since I'm too lazy to set up something in MI to show it, this image shows what it kind of looks like.(In terms of the colors and the pattern.)

c4qaq.png

All shaders in Mine-imator that require depth, unpack the image and get the depth value.

In that image, it seems that blue is depth and green SSAO.
Very insightful, thanks.

This isn't a bug, just a general question. How do you open up the mine-imator community build 'program folder?' I have a bunch of useless projects that I need to delete, to make space for storage in my computer. I looked at a bunch of tutorials and none of them help. :/ 

Hey guys, just a question for all you MI:CE fans, would anyone be interested in a 'Login' type feature?
This would require internet to connect to IPBoard, but things that could be included would be:

• Displaying your forum picture
  • Displaying your forum name
  • Displaying your forum reputation amount
  • Showing your birthday(Meaning MI:CE can wish you happy birthday!)
  • Total posts
  • And more.

Me and Nimi would like feedback on this idea before continuing it.
Thanks.

-Snippity snip-

That certainly sounds, interesting, at the least, but I don't really see a good reason for it beyond being aesthetically appealing.

Altough, If it doesn't represent much trouble for you guys, of course, and thank you.

Hey guys, just a question for all you MI:CE fans, would anyone be interested in a 'Login' type feature?
This would require internet to connect to IPBoard, but things that could be included would be:

• Total posts
  • And more.

Thanks.

Why not? Sounds cool.

• Total posts
  • And more.

Thanks.

That sounds awesome!

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

PLZ HALPP!!!!!!!!

• Total posts
  • And more.

Thanks.

By this do you mean a feature that allows to get onto the forums in Mine-imator if so Hell to the Yeah :awesome:

13 hours ago, Emunator said:

• Total posts
  • And more.

Thanks.

I think that's a good idea!

On 04/03/2017 at 7:27 PM, TheLionwarrior said:

By this do you mean a feature that allows to get onto the forums in Mine-imator if so Hell to the Yeah :awesome:

Although the API of the forums allows you to view the forums, post and more, That is not what my intention is, just a purely aesthetic feature that I might do to add extra user interaction. So no, although I could do that, It's not going to be added.

10 minutes ago, Juno said:

I'd use it. Would it be possible to have a "total users online" since you would need to log in, aka tracking that?

If mean showing total online users on the forums, then no, unfortunately the API doesn't support that. If you mean a feature that shows all the people 'logged in' on the program, yes I could, but that'd require me to host a server which the program could communicate to.

3 hours ago, Emunator said:

If mean showing total online users on the forums, then no, unfortunately the API doesn't support that. If you mean a feature that shows all the people 'logged in' on the program, yes I could, but that'd require me to host a server which the program could communicate to.

In that case, in my opinion, no.

I'm afraid that maybe that server couldn't resist its own weight.