The Mine-imator 'Community build'

9 minutes ago, PikaGamerPro said:

Why don't you add auto save?? I'm tired of wasting my progress after mine imator crashes please add auto update to the vanilla mine imator plzzz 

I'm not the person to ask for features for vanilla, and there's already an auto save system. The files are saved as .mbackup files and are in the same folder as the project file.

4150ed6c4f00e2986bbd17d168c9cee3.png

Also, when updating Mine-imator, just backup your projects beforehand if it's wiping your projects.

Well i was trying to make a speedart for one of my favorite youtubers, then this happened: 

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_project_read_get_iids (line 90)
called from - gml_Script_asset_open (line 117)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_import_asset (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 15)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 80)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 9)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

I kinda need help.....

2 hours ago, munny said:

please don't stop update the program it's the best in create minecraft animation it's better than blender please continue

It's discontinued because I'm now a developer of the program it's based on and the features from the mod have a chance to be added to it and more.

23 minutes ago, munny said:

it's better than blender

It's honestly quite absurd to say it's better than Blender or even compare it to Blender in the first place. Blender is for general animation, modelling and whatnot. MI is for Minecraft or anything else it's users can image and make in the program. MI is a lot easier than Blender and a good starting point for new animators. Blender is the sort of software that's used to make actual movies. They both have their uses.

21 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

It's honestly quite absurd to say it's better than Blender or even compare it to Blender in the first place. Blender is for general animation, modelling and whatnot. MI is for Minecraft or anything else it's users can image and make in the program. MI is a lot easier than Blender and a good starting point for new animators. Blender is the sort of software that's used to make actual movies. They both have their uses.

i know man that blender is better but i mean that MI is better in create a minecraft animation blender and c4d is really good but this must use Textures and addons and it can do more effects and more things and better lights but it take more time in move things and do animation and really more and more time in render if u use cpu compute and some time take about 50 secound in render a fram evn i use my gpu so i use mine imator in alout of things because evrey things u need to do animation in one program and i u are true blender is really better but in the realistic animation and i use it when there was a thing i can't do with mine imator because it can do all of things u want but in more time so mine imator is better in save time and easier in move but not relly good in move the cracters but just it need more updates to make it better

and i am perfect in make a minecraft animation so don't  say a starting point i am using blender in create intros for 2 years and when i want to create a film it's hard so i had see mine imator and download it and i think it's better for films but not intros