The Mine-imator 'Community build'

On 6/17/2017 at 7:39 AM, Minicoder1 said:

hey one thing if there was multi mine-imator that would be awesome xD

Yeah it would be cool! Also one question Nimi, how did you come up with the idea: Mine-imator, With David?

On 6/17/2017 at 7:39 AM, Minicoder1 said:

hey one thing if there was multi mine-imator that would be awesome xD 

Edited by EpicKinzo
I noticed that someone else was trying to say the same thing, So I chose to quote his sentence.

On 6/16/2017 at 5:31 PM, Nimi said:

1.0.3(Final update/patch) has been released, fixing some issues with the mod, tweaking bloom, and having the ability to save objects for Mine-imator 1.0.6. Further updates have been discontinued(including MI:CE 1.1.0) due to david planning another(rather big) update for Mine-imator and I didn't want to have MI:CE 1.1.0 'competing' with the next update and have the community split between the two. And also because the next update is going to be in GameMaker Studio 2 and I didn't want to re-fix the many things david had to fix when he ported Mine-imator over to the next update of GameMaker.

Wait I thought David stopped working on Mine-imator o.O

Just now, GbStudio said:

May I ask what was causing the out of memory errors? I actually lost a few of my projects because of it.

GameMaker only exports to x32(Though on their road map, x64 is planned for the future), so the amount of RAM it has access to, is limited to 2GB. Though there's a program that can rise the maximum amount of RAM a x32 program can use to 3GB instead of 2GB. Vanilla Mine-imator had that program ran on it's .exe so it has access to more RAM, CB 1.0.2 didn't have the program ran on it's .exe, so it was more limited than regular Mine-imator, causing the memory errors to happen more frequently.

So this what happened when I tried to load a intro template on a current project I was doing

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_project_read_get_iids (line 90)
called from - gml_Script_asset_open (line 147)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_import_asset (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 15)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 80)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 9)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

How do you fix this? This happened while i was trying to load in more then one Object

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_project_read_get_iids (line 90)
called from - gml_Script_asset_open (line 117)
called from - gml_Script_action_toolbar_import_asset (line 7)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw_button (line 15)
called from - gml_Script_toolbar_draw (line 80)
called from - gml_Script_window_draw (line 9)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_draw (line 7)
called from - gml_Object_app_Draw_0 (line 2)

11 minutes ago, TheSnackingTryhard said:

I'm so mad at you rn. obviously you did work on the community adition. are you saying you lost all that work? WHY DIDNT YOU OPUT ANY OF IT IN THE PATCH YOU LAZY TERD

1. Learn English.

2. Have you seen the source code? Anyone who can actually do this with it is worthy of respect.

3. The initially given reason wasn't the real reason but read it properly: The update of the engine makes the current code incompatible in some ways.

4. Read the real reason:

On 2017-6-16 at 6:31 AM, Nimi said:

Further updates have been discontinued due to david planning another(rather big) update for Mine-imator and I didn't want to have MI:CE 1.1.0 'competing' with the next update and have the community split between the two. And also because the next update is going to be in GameMaker Studio 2 and I didn't want to re-fix the many things david had to fix when he ported Mine-imator over to the next update of GameMaker.

14 minutes ago, TheSnackingTryhard said:

I'm so mad at you rn. obviously you did work on the community adition. are you saying you lost all that work? WHY DIDNT YOU OPUT ANY OF IT IN THE PATCH YOU LAZY TERD

1.) I didn't loose any of my work on MI:CE, I stopped it due to david starting development on a another update which would drastically change the code whilst I was already struggling to implement two features he made that wasn't in 1.0.6.(Was for his novel thing, I assume they'll be in the next update, I won't reveal them because spoils.)

2.) 1.0.3 does have some MI:CE 1.1.0 features; MI:CE had its bloom values changes to be flipped, renamed, and go from 0%-100%, and it also was able to export objects to vanilla.

3.) That's why it's called a patch, cause no actual features that add to the mod were added.

@Nimi You know your mouth rig? Well i was inspired by it and made my own. It looks kinda good except for the fact that the teeth, and mouth can oversize. So i call mine a failure.

Its not a edited version of yours though, just an inspiration. If you wish to download the images yourself, Here: https://www.mediafire.com/?4vp40e2669aer72    https://www.mediafire.com/?copaw96xgbpdi2d

i just downloaded it and yatter yatter yatter but why i try to open it it says about a crash and weather you put ok or just x it, it says this. know how to fix this?

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

Just now, AedrabaniRal said:

Hey NImi????

Is it possible to add lens flares or other stuff??? in mine imator community in the next update????(by means,the next update 1.0.7)

Possible? Yes.

In the next update? No, because the mod has been discontinued.

4 minutes ago, AedrabaniRal said:

Hey NImi????

Is it possible to add lens flares or other stuff??? in mine imator community in the next update????(by means,the next update 1.0.7)

You're mixing the original Mine-imator with the Community Build. The original is currently 1.0.6 (So the next update for the original would be 1.07,) and the Community Build is 1.0.3 I believe.

can someone help me? when i open mine imator ommunity build , and i cliick on my project, the new project window keeps appearing and when i click cancel ,asks me if i want to save and then comes back the window with new project...