The Mine-imator 'Community build'

I still have 1.4. So now i know never to get GM2. Im happy with the free 1.4 license.

And why won't you give out the source? I'm sure that there are other things going on with this that your not telling us, but with what we don know,(almost nothing) i see no reason not to release it. But, its your choice, nonetheless. 

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

helppp

i know im late but when i open it it says:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

pls helpppp

On 4/15/2017 at 9:45 PM, Nimi said:

I no longer have access to GameMaker: Studio 1.4 professional due to doing a clean install for my computer when upgrading to Windows 10 x64.(And YoYo Games, the company that made GM, pulled it from steam and their site.) David recently bought me GameMaker Studio 2(In return I have to make him a certain application.), but GMS 2 breaks a ton of things in the source.

Well weird I got GameMaker: 1.3 professional due to a birthday gift from there owner when I was there beta tester on my old account

If u want I can try upload GameMaker 1.4 professional onto my Google drive just how big is this program again I forgot do to my PC can only download 1 GB at midnight

15 minutes ago, Kingshane9007 said:

Well weird I got GameMaker: 1.3 professional due to a birthday gift from there owner when I was there beta tester on my old account

If u want I can try upload GameMaker 1.4 professional onto my Google drive just how big is this program again I forgot do to my PC can only download 1 GB at midnight

I think the real reason it was discontinued was revealed on Discord. No need.

GUYS HELP!!!! EVERYTIME I ADD 4 ASSETS TO A SINGLE PROJECT IT CRASHES! PLZ HELP!!!

of  Step Event0
for object app:
trying to index variable that is not an array
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_render_world_block (line 15)
called from - gml_Script_render_world_schematic (line 24)
called from - gml_Script_tl_draw (line 108)
called from - gml_Script_render_world (line 29)
called from - gml_Script_render_low (line 23)
called from - gml_Script_app_update_cameras (line 44)
called from - gml_Script_app_update_animate (line 114)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_step (line 12)
called from - gml_Object_app_Step_0 (line 2)

This is actually really good. Its good for making rigs that have a round back to them too. Nice job #Mine-ImatorCommunity!

EPICKINZO Rig Creator, Mouth Rig Creator, Face Rig Creator, Finger Rig,                                                                                                                                        Eye rig creator.

4 hours ago, LimboLogic said:

THIS IS STUPID! I CANT EVEN USE IT WITHOUT IT CRASHING! JUST FIX IT!

Jeez, if you werent yelling, I wouldnt be commenting about your yelling mutter too. Didn't you learn manners in elementary school m8?

Edited by EpicKinzo
I dunno, just felt like it.

6 hours ago, LimboLogic said:

THIS IS STUPID! I CANT EVEN USE IT WITHOUT IT CRASHING! JUST FIX IT!

He cant fix it because He don't have the program to fix It if your so mad about it Fix it yourself! Or try to actually find the problem instead of raging on the forums.

Just now, Mobdestoryer said:

He cant fix it because He don't have the program to fix It if your so mad about it Fix it yourself! Or try to actually find the problem instead of raging on the forums.

Actually, that kinda isn't the reason why.

Just now, Dannyboi said:

Actually, that kinda isn't the reason why.

Will It is for nimi anyways also the owner went to work on another animation program I know that.

Edited by Mobdestoryer

1 minute ago, Mobdestoryer said:

Will It is for nimi anyways also the owner went to work on another animation program I know that.

No, I think Nimi stopped because David was working on a secret update and was porting it to GM 2 where some MI:CB features wouldn't work.

Or something like that. 

1.0.3(Final update/patch) has been released, fixing some issues with the mod, tweaking bloom, and having the ability to save objects for Mine-imator 1.0.6. Further updates have been discontinued(including MI:CE 1.1.0) due to david planning another(rather big) update for Mine-imator and I didn't want to have MI:CE 1.1.0 'competing' with the next update and have the community split between the two. And also because the next update is going to be in GameMaker Studio 2 and I didn't want to re-fix the many things david had to fix when he ported Mine-imator over to the next update of GameMaker.

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:31 AM, Nimi said:

1.0.3(Final update/patch) has been released, fixing some issues with the mod, tweaking bloom, and having the ability to save objects for Mine-imator 1.0.6. Further updates have been discontinued(including MI:CE 1.1.0) due to david planning another(rather big) update for Mine-imator and I didn't want to have MI:CE 1.1.0 'competing' with the next update and have the community split between the two. And also because the next update is going to be in GameMaker Studio 2 and I didn't want to re-fix the many things david had to fix when he ported Mine-imator over to the next update of GameMaker.

I just realised what Mineimator's being made in... a game maker... called GameMaker... QUICK! MAKE A QUICK MINIGAME THING BEFORE IT GETS SHUT DOWN OR SOMETHING!

also hype.

Edited by Sonicxryan