The Mine-imator 'Community build'

9 hours ago, lifecraft said:

will it be possible to change the frame rate of a block? example- (fire- faster/slower)

9 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

hey that would be cool!

ehh, that feature is already in Mine-Imator. If you don't know yet, it is in project properties > background and very last option "Texture animation speed".

qtOza07.png

5 hours ago, Phupha said:

ehh, that feature is already in Mine-Imator. If you don't know yet, it is in project properties > background and very last option "Texture animation speed".

Hide contents

qtOza07.png

yeah but, wouldn't it be cool to change it for seperate objects too?

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

I CANT GET MINE IMATOR COMMUNITY

18 hours ago, ZeSoild animator said:

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

I CANT GET MINE IMATOR COMMUNITY

Did ya extract it properly :3

This is amazing! Just what I'm looking for, please keep the mod alive and well, this would save MI from abandonment due to the "Vanilla MI" being discontinued from developing or implementing further features.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

-BlockPixels

Edited by BlockPixels

16 minutes ago, BlockPixels said:

This is amazing! Just what I'm looking for, please keep the mod alive and well, this would save MI from abandonment due to the "Vanilla MI" being discontinued from developing or implementing further features.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

-BlockPixels

I actually think the next version is the last one.

2 minutes ago, BlockPixels said:

Well, that's sad to hear, just discovered this mod. Oh well, nothing goes on forever.

The next update is pretty massive compared to the previous updates and what the mod started off with, so I would look forward to that at least.

20 hours ago, Nimi said:

The next update is pretty massive compared to the previous updates and what the mod started off with, so I would look forward to that at least.

Oh, if that's the case, then I apologize, I had no idea since I just recently stumbled upon this mod, there's a trello, but I can't access It yet without a registered account, I'll do that now to see what this "Massive Update" is, in the meantime, I'm hyped. ;)

-BlockPixels

1 minute ago, lifecraft said:

how would you do that? just move the camera slightly for every keyframe

Well if you parent the camera to a character's head then animate the character, you pretty much have it set up realistically. 

2 hours ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

Can we have an option for higher quality sunlight range? I hate the fact that the higher the sunlight range is, the lower quality it gets.

Turn up the Sunlight buffer in the render settings.