realistic Sword

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You need to paste the direct file link. something like "imgur.com/aldfbk.jpg" It should automatically display the image. If not, you can use the bb code given by imgur. It does not automatically display the images right when you paste it in though.

Spoiler

vR8BJaH.png

cPuvxca.png

0qNuPUD.png

Hi! I had the same problem as you (posting img from Imgur) (Credits to @MrCreeper666 for helping meh

So, once you post your photo, point your cursor on top of the picture and click the drop-down menu.IHIo4Uj.png

On drop-down click share links. Use BBCde(Forums)oaio5nl.png

Then copy and paste on insert other media>>URL when you make a post.

From the link, remove and

IHIo4Uj.png >> http://i.imgur.com/IHIo4Uj.png then insert :)

ok let me lay it out for you normally people dont like rigs make from anything else except blocks because theyre not blocky imagine a really good fighting scene but theyre using that sword people would probably down vote it and also make things that are A convenient (first hidden image) or something grand (second hidden image) not something out of those 2 category ok? also in library tab there should be a list of items and objects you spawn in that project click on a MC block and there should be a box with repeat next to it use that instead of stretching it  repeat basically make a block Next, in-front behind on top or on one of the sides of it (i made those because technically theyre all true) so a little stretching is ok like 1-1.20 but anything above that looks ugly. Yay im basically a how mine-imator for beginners book, but a person

Spoiler

Z5sEPGC.png

Spoiler

5YEvG5V.jpg