Bumblebee G1 Rig (Transformable) [Transformers]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This was a request by @Cat Optimist.

If you would like to make a request, go here. Limited to 15 requests ONLY so do it while you can:

INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

cc2oNhG.png

d35AqmV.jpg

9TTsZnf.png

Here are the instructions. It'll tell you what to select and where to move it. All in 13 easy steps.

Spoiler

6NMcqFL.png

7rFl7Tp.png

TW3sXpP.png

CPiDFIT.png

PbqdqUJ.png

UeKu1WI.png

7UI5gNW.png

XfUC4nM.png

fDq4aJc.png

vvZae2D.png

wi21y74.jpg

mJS2lOc.png

klJ3qjE.png

x7nIfoq.jpg

Em, so I was a bit stressed out while making this. I was transforming the bot and found some fatal problems. I made small but very important fixes here and that. After I fixed the rig however, I noticed the changes was on the 5 on the timeline, that means I didn't do it at frame zero. I tried to delete all the frames at frame zero and replace them with the frames at timeline 5 but it messed up the whole rig until it was practically impossible to fix. So I had no choice but to rework frame zero. I threw a tantrum around. Immature, yes. But what can you expect from a 12 year old? After a few minutes I put myself together and reworked frame zero until it was like timeline 5.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?agnd8xzuwada397

Edited by Cube Productions

39 minutes ago, Cube Productions said:

Em, so I was a bit stressed out while making this. I was transforming the bot and found some fatal problems. I made small but very important fixes here and that. After I fixed the rig however, I noticed the changes was on the 5 on the timeline, that means I didn't do it at frame zero. I tried to delete all the frames at frame zero and replace them with the frames at timeline 5 but it messed up the whole rig until it was practically impossible to fix. So I had no choice but to rework frame zero. I threw a tantrum around. Immature, yes. But what can you expect from a 12 year old? After a few minutes I put myself together and reworked frame zero until it was like timeline 5.

12 yearS old

ontopic:it is ok but I didn't know bumblebee can transform to a truck?

45 minutes ago, KyodonZ said:

12 yearS old

No. When saying an "a" before 12 years old, you must not include the "s". "A 12 years old" doesn't make much sense, does it?

46 minutes ago, KyodonZ said:

12 yearS old

ontopic:it is ok but I didn't know bumblebee can transform to a truck?

... what truck? It's a VW Beetle.

Just now, Cube Productions said:

No. When saying an "a" before 12 years old, you must not include the "s". "A 12 years old" doesn't make much sense, does it?

... what truck? It's a VW Beetle.

Well,I don't know much about cars,and it looks like truck

Ok but what? A 12 year old?.... Where did you learn this from? (I'm stupid and don't know much)

1 minute ago, KyodonZ said:

Well,I don't know much about cars,and it looks like truck

Ok but what? A 12 year old?.... Where did you learn this from? (I'm stupid and don't know much)

Where did I learn what from?

Also, VW Beetle:

MYD5YVw.jpg

1 minute ago, Cube Productions said:

Where did I learn what from?

Also, VW Beetle:

MYD5YVw.jpg

The "a 12 year old",I know you are Asian(I think you said you are Indonesian somewhere),so most of Asian country don't speak English right? That why I asked(Still,I'm stupid)

Btw I know what do you mean about the car now,but in my eyes,it looks a LITTLE bit like a truck in the last pic of your topic

1 minute ago, KyodonZ said:

The "a 12 year old",I know you are Asian(I think you said you are Indonesian somewhere),so most of Asian country don't speak English right? That why I asked(Still,I'm stupid)

Btw I know what do you mean about the car now,but in my eyes,it looks a LITTLE bit like a truck in the last pic of your topic

I was once in Australia for 2 years. I moved there when I was 7.

Ok, we're straying WAY too far off-topic.