Top 10 Mine-imator Animators Nomination Post (v2)

N0WI79F.png

On June 29th 2015, I uploaded the most successful video on my channel, the Top 10 Mine-imator Animators (link). The unique aspect of the list was that it wasn't opinionated. Rather, the results were based on the animators' upload ratio, nominations, style and ratings (from judges). Eventually, the video became viral and is still being watched today.

So. By popular demand...I shall be creating the second Top 10 Mine-imator Animators. 

I know what some of you are thinking, such as "Wait a second, didn't Heavenira promise that he'd make a Top 10 Mine-imator Animations video months ago?" In response, it's true that I have promised to make a Top 10 Mine-imator Animations video. However, after realizing that individual animations shortly become irrelevant, I figured that the list too, would become irrelevant sooner or later. That, and I lost motivation. The point is, I will not abandon the production of this video. The rules are as follows:

1. You may nominate a maximum of two animators.
  2. You may ask others to nominate you, but you cannot nominate yourself.
  3. Nominations must have a minimum of 50 subscribers and an animation that exceeds 60 seconds.
  4. Nominations must be active (must have uploaded video less than 7 months ago)
  5. Provide the channel link to each nomination.

Other:

Spoiler
  • I will no longer be accepting nominations when I see fit. Preferably 30 nominations
  • Animations created after November 30th 2016 will not be judged
  • Hosting a collaboration will not affect hosts results

I'm also restricted to these rules, so I'm voting for @Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) and @Ironwave Studios. Good luck. :)

Edited by Heavenira

1 minute ago, Keep on Chucking said:

it's not really me since It's multiple people, but alright then, if I can't nominate kiepocu (though I hope I can) I'd nominate Joshinja and... uhh... unmute

Well I mean, it's top 10 animators, you can't really count a group as one animator.

I nominate @Astro Animations and @Keep on Chucking. It's a bit unfair that he didn't get on the last list for volumetric lighting. Keep On Chucking:https://www.youtube.com/user/YuriCraftanimations/featured

Astro Animations:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9ikQKQBsBe6kp8Au_sVPA

Edited by Jovan0896

6 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

It's a bit unfair that he didn't get on the last list for volumetric lighting.

Do riggers count as animators? I'm not saying KeeponChucking makes bad animations but if you could nominate riggers, I would pick Juno in an instant.

2 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

Do riggers count as animators? I'm not saying KeeponChucking makes bad animations but if you could nominate riggers, I would pick Juno in an instant.

The rigging is a special part of the animation. I wouldn't call it rigging though, I'd call it lighting and lighting is very important for an animation.

51 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

Provide the channel link to each nomination.

Ahem, @TheGodOfTrouble, @Caeden117, @GbStudio, @Pigeon_, @SahnzAnimation, @Varen, @NietyFox, @IRON431, @MachineGunInc, @Alinous Productions, @Mike, @Lapis Productions, @Ninja Dino, @BaconGhast, @Ore Master.

Edited by Jovan0896