Smooth Bendable Alpha Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

**Before posting any replies, know I have not seen any other BENDABLE alpha rigs. I am not the first to create an alpha rig, but to my knowledge, I am the first to make it bend**

Hello! I have not been sure whether or not to post this, but here it is! I have created a bendable alpha rig, and I hope you like it. There are some glitches, and if you need a video to help fix them, please let me know! But, once again, here it is!

Pictures:

Spoiler

b2SoJk4.png

zo0qN6O.png

yt4flgE.png

Being an alpha rig, you only need to remove the mouth and eyes on a skin. I have included the Steve skin seen here in the file, just if you need it. :)

Download;

I thought body parts would make it look like the mouths from the "Psycho girl" animations, but I guess not if you connect a bunch of them together. I'm going to try and add body parts again to my mouth rig to see if I can make it better.(I'll probably make it private though.) Also, I must say-- this is pretty dope.

Edit: That now that I've look at it, it's kinda confusing.

Edited by Nimi

10 hours ago, IRON431 said:

**Before posting any replies, know I have not seen any other BENDABLE alpha rigs. I am not the first to create an alpha rig, but to my knowledge, I am the first to make it bend**

Hello! I have not been sure whether or not to post this, but here it is! I have created a bendable alpha rig, and I hope you like it. There are some glitches, and if you need a video to help fix them, please let me know! But, once again, here it is!

Pictures:

Hide contents

b2SoJk4.png

zo0qN6O.png

yt4flgE.png

Being an alpha rig, you only need to remove the mouth and eyes on a skin. I have included the Steve skin seen here in the file, just if you need it. :)

Download;

what an coincidence , its exatly how i did it :

but changing topics , good job with the Rig :)

5 minutes ago, IRON431 said:

Duplicate the rig, delete the old one, un-parent the new one, duplicate the character, delete the old character and re-parent the rig to the duplicate character. Try that!

kind of worked  Capture by aj8776

2 minutes ago, WAZZL3 said:
8 minutes ago, IRON431 said:

Duplicate the rig, delete the old one, un-parent the new one, duplicate the character, delete the old character and re-parent the rig to the duplicate character. Try that!

kind of worked  Capture by aj8776

lol

In the 'Eyes' folder, go the the 'Eyelids' folder, and there should be 'Eyeholes'. Duplicate, and delete the old eyeholes. Once again, un-parent the face, duplicate the character, and re-attach the face. :)

7 minutes ago, IRON431 said:

lol

In the 'Eyes' folder, go the the 'Eyelids' folder, and there should be 'Eyeholes'. Duplicate, and delete the old eyeholes. Once again, un-parent the face, duplicate the character, and re-attach the face. :)

never mind i quit, sorry.