The Ultimate F.N.A.F rig PACK

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this would have been really good.... if it was 2013 jk thats really good but everyone hates fad now a-days because you know the 4 games are basically the same the book and movie but great work though the teeth could be 3D like chickas and ears and etc but everything else is awesome :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, zinocat said:

this would have been really good.... if it was 2013 jk thats really good but everyone hates fad now a-days because you know the 4 games are basically the same the book and movie but great work though the teeth could be 3D like chickas and ears and etc but everything else is awesome :thumbsup:

Yep, it's an update I discontinued a while ago, but a guy ask me to download the old version, so I finish it, and I though it was a good idea to make an animation with it ! (I know, 14 seconds is a little bit... poor for an animation, but my computer is soooo bad, it the longest I can have :c )

29 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

FAD was NOT created in 2013, it was made in 2014, do some researching next time.

Anyways, I like how you made it 3D! 1+

6 minutes ago, Alinous Productions said:

Very nice job. Idc that its fad they are still great rigs.

4 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

They're great rigs. If someone tells you they're not just because they're from fad, they can go to hell.

So much greate replies, thanks guys, you'r the bests ! ;‿;