Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, Pharien said:

Not bad, not bad. Seems a little too fast. Also the arms need to be swinging in the opposite direction as the legs, not the same. Also try adding some bobbing

Not bad? You crazy?

It looks like Steve's having a seizure or something, his body parts just keep shaking and moving in such a stiff way.

3 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

Not bad? You crazy?

It looks like Steve's having a seizure or something, his body parts just keep shaking and moving in such a stiff way.

Look alright Im trying my hardest not to be mean. He's new alright we were all terrible at one point im just trying to help him out

Just now, Pharien said:

Look alright Im trying my hardest not to be mean. He's new alright we were all terrible at one point im just trying to help him out

Why? You can't help someone by telling them something bad is good, all you're doing is making it worse.

1 minute ago, tditdatdwt said:

Why? You can't help someone by telling them something bad is good, all you're doing is making it worse.

I'm giving them critizism. helping someone doesn't mean i have to be a **** and say everything's terrible and they should kill themselves... Bottom line is there's no reason to be mean. He's new so I'm trying to give him advise so he isn't terrible anymore

1 minute ago, Pharien said:

I'm giving them critizism. helping someone doesn't mean i have to be a **** and say everything's terrible and they should kill themselves... Bottom line is there's no reason to be mean. He's new so I'm trying to give him advise so he isn't terrible anymore

That isn't the case at all, you made it seem like it was fine and needed a few adjustments, which is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

That isn't the case at all, you made it seem like it was fine and needed a few adjustments, which is ridiculous.

I was just trying to put it in an as least dickish way as possible. I want a good reputation around here ya know

Sorry for commenting in an old topic but wow... 

I still remember this argument, i didn't respond because i don't know english that much that time

But this argument is just a big confusing stuff when i don't know about english that much

Edited by PigmanMovie