"1.11: The Exploration Update" Rig Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

ik. but the side shown in the image, is onyl used in pe, and qin.10. pc has a different one with a face.

No. I mean there's a side with a face and there's another side which is in the thumbnail.

3 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

the side of the observer shown in the image at the top, was replaced with the face on pc and console. howveer, pe and win.10 have the one shown.

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean the side that's on the opposite of the red dot is a face or are you saying it isn't?

6 minutes ago, cs127 said:

can you please make a 1.12 rig? i already made one with the new blocks and new color palette, but i can't make the illusioner and the parrots :( 

Don't have time to keep making rig packs, and there are a few parrot rigs out on the forums I believe. Here's a couple;

On 7/16/2017 at 8:50 PM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

@nimi did you make this BEFORE 1.11 was released? cause the observer texture is wrong

If I remember correctly, I released this during the 1.11 snapshots. Early versions of the community build also had the old texture, which was then fixed when the new front texture of the observer block came out.