Counter Mobs GO ! --- CMGO

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What...

Alright, I get you are new here, but I think you should have experimented more before making something like this.

First, you should've used a different schematic that was more like CS:GO.

Second, that is not how guns work. It looks like everyone is unaffected by recoil, and no muzzle flash or whatever.

Third, Walk cycles are... repetitive.

Fourth, you could've done some creative things like making a creeper as the bomb planter or something, it was really uncreative.

1 minute ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

What...

Alright, I get you are new here, but I think you should have experimented more before making something like this.

Second, that is not how guns work. It looks like everyone is unaffected by recoil, and no muzzle flash or whatever.

Fourth, you could've done some creative things like making a creeper as the bomb planter or something, it was really uncreative.

yes but the video isnt by me is by marwan ; my friend

2 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

What...

but thx anyway i will tell him that :D 

2 minutes ago, Kaydo said:

oh come on !!! watch all the video ! you dont finish it ._. read credit

I did watch the whole vid, but it was hard to pay attention because of how boring it was.

4 minutes ago, Kaydo said:

but thx anyway i will tell him that :D 

And hey, atleast you are helping him out by telling him instead of hiding the criticism. That's a good move.

1 minute ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

I did watch the whole vid, but it was hard to pay attention because of how boring it was.

And hey, atleast you are helping him out by telling him instead of hiding the criticism. That's a good move.

Bruh ! you are so critical but its ok :D

negative reputation trade here :)

10 minutes ago, Kaydo said:

Bruh ! you are so critical but its ok :D

negative reputation trade here :)

What... I thought you would've taken the criticism well, but that definitely isn't a step in the right direction. I'll let it slide for now...

EDIT: Oh nevermind, you downvoted all my posts here. Don't expect anything good from me.

Edited by TheGodOfTrouble

Just now, TheGodOfTrouble said:

Yeah, it's still criticism though. Downvoting all my posts on this topic just because of a simple criticism isn't good at all.

no first i was good withyou i give you an upvote for all your topic but you downvote the video oh come on ! 

1 minute ago, Juno said:

Why upload a video you didn't contribute in Kaydo, why didn't Marwan upload it.

he dont have account in the forum ... idk why he doesnt create one

2 hours ago, Kaydo said:

no first i was good withyou i give you an upvote for all your topic but you downvote the video oh come on ! 

he dont have account in the forum ... idk why he doesnt create one

Marwan has an account

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/profile/33119-marwan/

Edited by Juno

Just now, Juno said:

yes ... oh i wont say that but... he hate the forum because a lot of peoplehere critics his work 

2 minutes ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

That's not how it works. Just because you upvote me, I don't need to upvote you.

no just dont give me a downvote ... but .. NVM i delete my downvotes i dont care of you ._. 

3 minutes ago, Kaydo said:

yes ... oh i wont say that but... he hate the forum because a lot of peoplehere critics his work 

I guess he hasn't explored the vast land of youtube (or the rest of the internet).

Edited by GbStudio

On 10/16/2016 at 8:54 PM, TheGodOfTrouble said:

What...

Also the music should fit more with the animation. Like when the chorus starts there's a bit more action.

Okay, so first of all, please use CS:GO maps. Second, don't use crappy dubstep songs. Third, built-in walk cycles are boring, repetitive and annoying, we can spot them on first sight. Fourth, unnatural gun movement. Fifth of all, why can't you take criticism? You said people can't downvote a creation YOU posted, but @marwan made. It's a bad step for a beginner, and now look at you! You have negative reputation. Boom.