Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

26 minutes ago, typhoonithon said:

dear viewer

I had to quote you so you'd get notified, but please, Get some experience in Mine-imator first and Improve before you start posting these... things... Since you're new, then let me get some things straight, if you use Linear and have no experience in animating, you're gonna get a Shitload of Hate, also please don't say "Cool", animations that are effortless aren't considered cool.

32 minutes ago, ILatentKitsuneI said:

I had to quote you so you'd get notified, but please, Get some experience in Mine-imator first and Improve before you start posting these... things... Since you're new, then let me get some things straight, if you use Linear and have no experience in animating, you're gonna get a Shitload of Hate, also please don't say "Cool", animations that are effortless aren't considered cool.

Couldn't have said it any better.

38 minutes ago, ILatentKitsuneI said:

And i would like to just add this to your post.

zI9waUv.png

This is where he putted the video.

You tried, but please at least get a grip on the program before you decide to post your work. You're not going to get helpful criticism on your first or second animations.

Practice, watch some tutorials, study movement, learn the program. Get to a point where you can create decent animations. Then you can post them and we can help you improve even more.

I'll recommend trying to make your characters move in a more realistic way, like the way you move in real life. These movements your animation contains is looking really unnatural.

Also try adding scenery.

Edited by Simon G. Andersen

On 10/21/2016 at 3:56 PM, ThatSuperSaiyanStar said:

Dude Just.. please...Take you're Time On you're Animations

And also my first Rendered animation was this one 

Its is cringe i know xp

I honestly think you made this post worst by plugging

Too bad for a newbie...

Very very bad

Why don't you practice in animating first

Warning: I mean practice is not publish it! That make people give you :thumbsdown:

And reason why I hate it:

1. Watermark
  2. Where he post it
  3. Too slow
  4. Unrealistic movements
  5. Too slow
  6. Flatland........
Edited by DrCuto

I don't remember what the animation is
but I don't think this guy deserve all of the downvote due to it looking bad and saying "cool", idk I just feel bad xP

On 10/28/2016 at 5:04 PM, PigmanMovie said:

this is just make my stomach not feel good

take some time for practice

:steve_rage:

:facepalm:

I hate for no reason at all xD