PVP girl rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, Ethan. said:

I also have a small complaint.

Why the hell is she wearing a crop top and short shorts, I absolutely despise those so much.

Because males like to sexualize females and females do not deserve this  is not gender equality this is offending me IM F**KING TRIGGERED

0/10

Arms to manl-OH now I see why she is pvp, because she got manly arms ^_^

But in all seriousness, besides the arms, the hair is just flat, and the mouth rig doesn't show anything special and has no cuts to the corners.

Sorry to say, but it doesn't look like something I'm willing to download or animate,but its my opinion though  :/

1 minute ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

0/10

Arms to manl-OH now I see why she is pvp, because she got manly arms ^_^

But in all seriousness, besides the arms, the hair is just flat, and the mouth rig doesn't show anything special and has no cuts to the corners.

Sorry to say, but it doesn't look like something I'm willing to download or animate,but its my opinion though  :/

ok , i guess , at some point i considered using item sheets but i was having problems x axis , but i am not professional rigger though