Testing Wallpaper (RWBY Vol 4 Style)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Internet My name is Galaxy..........(Disclaimer im not Lockdown anymore but my profile name says it but seriosly call me Galaxy for know on) soo i've been away for the Mine-imator Forums soo long i haven't up date it. soo i've made wallpaper referencing Rooster Teeth's series from 2013-Present (RWBY Duh.) but in vol 4

These skins are made by me not some one.

Link to it: http://imgur.com/4FdIiMW

for some reason i cant upload imgur pictures idk why. but click on it EDIT:(It still dosen't work) I've edited the poster again and dont say some thing bad and bla bla bla P.S i'm working on a skin pack that will have these characters ;)

Edited by Lock_downmc213
I've updated the image.

19 minutes ago, -(Retro)- said:

This poster sucks for one reason... Yang has a right arm...

Jokes, This is awesome!

Well IDK if she really had arm accident. The last time i've saw the design for Yang i was soo curious what hapend with her right arm.

and i've tried to find the episode where it all happend with arm accident and,Idk.

2 hours ago, Lock_downmc213 said:

for some reason i cant upload imgur pictures idk why

When you upload an image to imgur

Click on the "get share links" or just "get links" button that will appear on the picture.

then copy the forum code, remove the that are on both sides of the link, and you're done.

2 hours ago, Lock_downmc213 said:

Well IDK if she really had arm accident. The last time i've saw the design for Yang i was soo curious what hapend with her right arm.

and i've tried to find the episode where it all happend with arm accident and,Idk.

Volume 3 Episode 11, Yangs right arm gets cut off x3

WELLL CRap

18 hours ago, TheCryingSquid said:

When you upload an image to imgur

Click on the "get share links" or just "get links" button that will appear on the picture.

then copy the forum code, remove the that are on both sides of the link, and you're done.

ILL try to fix that crap later for now im working on the skin pack to rellese