Shadow of Israphel: Second Storm [04/29/2017 Update]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm changing the story line that I had originally so that this can merge well with MCSM.  This takes place after Episode 8 when Jesse, Petra and Lukas try to catch up with Ivor.  They find themselves in a seemingly normal world, but a sense of evil surrounds them.

Feedback welcome.  I don't have a planned release date of the first episode, but I'll update this thread if something new comes up.

UPDATE 10/08/2016

UPDATE 03/15/2017
ORDER OF THE STONE WALLPAPER
Order%20of%20the%20Stone%20Wallpaper.png

UPDATE 04/29/2017

Edited by GTvsForza

3 hours ago, DragonsHair said:

I'm changing the story line that I had originally so that this can merge well with MCSM.  This takes place after Episode 8 when Jesse, Petra and Lukas try to catch up with Ivor.  They find themselves in a seemingly normal world, but a sense of evil surrounds them.

Feedback welcome.  I don't have a planned release date of the first episode, but I'll update this thread if something new comes up.

can i ask you where you got the sound files from?

On 03/10/2016 at 3:15 PM, DragonsHair said:

Cheers dude! Now I can start working on my Walking Dead animation! Yeah!

:D

I am sorry to announce, but Second Storm has been canceled :(

My Minecraft game can't launch at all and I just don't have time to work on this anymore.  I know everyone was wanting this, but I apologize a million times :(

UPDATE:
Updated my driver, so Minecraft launches with no issues :)  Project back on hold!

Edited by GTvsForza