Universal Facial Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

12 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

You're using the alpha glitch with the eyes & mouth, right?

Yes, but I was the first do use the render depth for facial features. Varen also did it before me, but it used the alpha glitch before the demo was out, which can be difficult to use when loading projects.

11 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Yes, but I was the first do use the render depth for facial features. Varen also did it before me, but it used the alpha glitch before the demo was out, which can be difficult to use when loading projects.

Its weird too, xD Less than a month after you post this topic, I make a rig using it, (And I swear I didn't copy this, xD People were telling me in my status update that you did this first, xD)

I was actually making something like this on my laptop when I didn't really know how to use the alpha glitch and stuff, but now, I kinda now how, so I might recreate it, to make rigs easier, xD

On 10/1/2016 at 9:44 PM, Nimi said:

So I expanded upon my Mouth rig, and created a facial rig that has 3D eyes, and has the ability to have a 3D hat layer from any skin with no editing. The eyes use the same technique as the mouth does and was styled after my character's eyes. The mouth included has some subtle changes compared the released version I have out, but nothing major. Now, time for some pictures. (Special thanks to @SKIBBZ for making these renders.)

http://i.imgur.com/Vzbes7Z.png

More images:

I can't see the images :')  UGdFEu.png