Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! Just here to share some pictures and downloads of some rigs!

Recently I've been ill (Still am :P) and I decided to make some rigs.. It started with the 4th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver and progressed from there... Heres some pictures. Link to the google drive folder containing all the rigs will be at the end of the post!

Spoiler

The sonics and other bits hu3xIpI.png

Davros and Hats 

cY1CCvk.png

A retexture of a TARDIS I found somewhere on these forums.. I DID NOT MAKE THE ORIGINAL MODEL!

wD6buUK.png

Link of downloads: (Ps please read the text documents!)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3XqXH9mIDlgTlpqaGtLUnNMSjA

2 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

incredible! did you make all of these yourself? you are no newbie, you are awesome!

8 hours ago, Doctor_Dod said:

A retexture of a TARDIS I found somewhere on these forums.. I DID NOT MAKE THE ORIGINAL MODEL!

One of them he didn't 

Oh god.. How I regret making this. I was going to say 'Oh look a rig I made ages ago'... Truth is I made this today. Generally it isn't that bad, its a bit thick and the head is off slightly but hey ho. sSBMODG.png

Oh yeah.. Forgot I need to submit a download link with this! :P I'll put it in my google drive folder. There. It's now in the link at the bottom of the original post.