Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, [GMK]animations said:

for wasting my time

Damn, that's a good one. Gotta give it to ya :thumbsup:.

Just now, StiflingHat9897 said:

I haven't animated in awhile, and when I take long breaks, I usually get better when I start.

Good to have you back though :D

Thanks :D, but I'll probably be inactive for a while after posting this :wacko:.

Just now, SahnzAnimation said:

Damn, that's a good one. Gotta give it to ya :thumbsup:.

Thanks :D, but I'll probably be inactive for a while after posting this :wacko:.

I've been sorta inactive ever since school started. Seems to be the same for almost everyone. Which also means that dead hour is 3 times more dead

The only thing I could suggest is to flip the leg orientation for the punch so it looks more natural. Otherwise, I'm loving this.  :D

Don't worry about Nubzilla over there; some people have difficulty acting like decent human beings.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Emaniplex said:

The only thing I could suggest is to flip the leg orientation for the punch so it looks more natural. Otherwise, I'm loving this.  :D

Don't worry about Nubzilla over there; some people have difficulty acting like decent human beings.  :thumbsup:

might as well kill myself...

Usually when I make a little animation that I want to show off, I'd make a status update and just post a little GIF. Makes a little more sense to me, but anyways

the animation was fabulous, the teleport in and punch was fantastic. I cant wait to see this when it's finished