Blender Styled Rig! (Control Box, Facial Conrols, Double Bends, Smooth Mouth, +More!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Nice work! It looks good!

My only "issue" (if you want to call it that) is the wire-framing and similar bits to mimic the Blender interface - aside from the control panel - as they seem unnecessary, and just stand to needlessly take up extra processing power.

Just now, AnxiousCynic said:

Nice work! It looks good!

My only "issue" (if you want to call it that) is the wire-framing and similar bits to mimic the Blender interface - aside from the control panel - as they seem unnecessary, and just stand to needlessly take up extra processing power.

I understand where you're coming from, if I ever come to making a version 2 I will compact the facial controls to take up less space 

8 minutes ago, ItsOxid said:

I already have a tongue in and I don't like ears in my rigs to be fairly honest

Ohhh ok you should add armors there like iron, diamond, leather, and custom armor ( that can change the colour armor you want, change the leather textures to black white to easy for people change the colour )

I really don't know why I like this rig, when you just saying that name buckaroo that makes me fell goossh xD

Edited by LIsPixel

how do i import it its says its made in a newer version of M-I

On 9/26/2016 at 11:14 AM, LIsPixel said:

Ohhh ok you should add armors there like iron, diamond, leather, and custom armor ( that can change the colour armor you want, change the leather textures to black white to easy for people change the colour )

I really don't know why I like this rig, when you just saying that name buckaroo that makes me fell goossh xD

also thats already a rig iron diamond and gold